Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2
MGA HOY! TATLONG ARAW DIN AKONG NAWALA SA MH NO! huwaw! and for reading 6 pages (ayaw pahuli sa balita

) in this thread, here is my loooong reply:
@bakashijin- there are night classes for MA sa UP. I don't know kung sali din kayo sa tuition fee increase though (anyone who cares about this- DO NOT ASK ME- i am a confused citizen right now!)
-How was first day at work?
@yonie- I'm gonna dl slam dunk. But it'll have to wait. 20th CB muna-
@gian- I'm effing hooked on HEROES too! gawd I stayed til 7 am to finish the first ten eps. I'm up to date with it. How far have you gone?
@DZ- see, you shouldn't have stressed yourself. Congratulations! On the EB thing, make that a grand eyeball session hahaha. Everybody at Pinoy thread meet!
@MD- the pick-up lines were funny. *May pick-up lines ka pa bang alam? Ala na kasi akong maisip e... kundi ikaw* HAHAHAHA dagdag mo yan sa listahan mo.
@everybody involved, just to contribute to the share of quizzes, my results:
What age do you act: 22!
that's two years older! ---- howell. That's life.
How nerdy are you? 20%- which is.. not at all.
-Harry Potter 7 will be out! Finally! trivia, did you know that JK Rowling has a higher profile now than Queen Elizabeth? (FYI, I only buy hard bound copies, because... well just because)
-Shippuden!! I almost cried- I didn't expect that they could grab my heart again- the animation! the soundtrack! Naruto! (I heart Naruto!- again. Dear Naruto, sorry I gave up on you. Never again.)
-------------------------terminate---------------------------
baboysai is on a high today. XD
[br]
Posted on: February 19, 2007, 08:40:39 AM_________________________________________________@bakashijin- I said I'd explain kung bakit ako nawala.
ito yung kwento: Thursday, I had one class. Di ako pumasok kasi isang pasok lang e -_-
Friday, I also had one class, di ako pumasok kasi (see reason above)
Weekend, I transformed into a couch potato. (internet sucked recently)
So I had a veeeery long weekend. Anyway, seems all my energy was stored, at sumabog ngayon kaya siguro ako hyper!