Pinoy Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
oo nga eh...

but try it on IE... may not have the same results on firefox.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
sup sup!!!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ei! if it isn't hellboy...
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yo MD! Mukhang pasulpot sulpot ka na lang talaga a! What's up with the big gun? Gonna fry your bosses with that? (sure would like to do that :evil)
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
yep. very sporadic or intermittent. sensya na bz talaga sa projects even its the holidays. fry my boss? WISH I CAN!!! but cant 'til HellBoy 2 is out on the theaters :XD that's his new toy. likey likey, ne? ;)
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yep. very sporadic or intermittent. sensya na bz talaga sa projects even its the holidays.
Do you or will you celebrate the holidays there MD? kala ko nasa middle east ka?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
merry christmas...

although, mukhang sobrang haggard ang holidays ko. I just finished my crammed project, which I was very proud of, but I was quite frustrated when my prof didn't even comment on the design and sort of complained that I drew the stuff manually. 0.0

I won't even elaborate, unless you want me to. ehhe.. masakit ulo ko sa mga ganitong prof e. I mean, I went there for some input on the design, HOW IT LOOKED, but he was totally useless!

*rant terminated*

Man I can't wait to show you guys my final output, you guys on this thread are a part of it. awwww. :wtf
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
bakit? ang gus2 ba ng prof mo e digital ang presentation?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@ bakashijinsan
- most likely. its cold here. we're almost at the northern part of iraq, close to turkey so we usually get the cold front here while its snowing there. iba yung lamig dito, chilly sya. d gaya dyan na damp wet cold. *chills*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
bakit? ang gus2 ba ng prof mo e digital ang presentation?
I have no problems with digital presentations. In fact I'm gonna woop their asses by having a totally new presentation using gaming software! :laser But see, that's for my final presentation.

And from the start they were all saying how our manual drawings have lost quality and they wanted us to do some real manual sh*t. Whatever. I can wow him anytime if he wants CG presentations. The thing is that I didn't know his preference beforehand.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ahhh...

yan ang prob sa mga professors e...

nga pala, diba i stated that i'm taking an online course? tignan nyo itong pinapagawa sa akin:

take note na kelangan i-print. hay talaga.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
my monitor is dead again. shit. laptop mode for now.

@MD: FREH! musta na da man, la man da hasol sa mga boss? :D

haha wtf is wrong with my connection
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@hunter

parang pambata ano? Wahehehe!

@yonie

WTH! How did you get that connection?! :blink


I just tested my speed at speedtest.net and got a crappy 79kbps! I'm switching if this continues!
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ito tinry ko.

 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
haha dunno nga, hindi naman totoong 1500kbps ang connection k, mabagal nga asmof. im on the laptop and vista is screwing with the TCP settings so hanggang kahapon pa ako tweak ng tweak, me autotuning pala ang buwisit na vista nagtataka ako kung bakit hindi nagbabago, and IE7 me phising filter pa na sobrang nagpapabagal. add the stupid vista windows updates that when i uninstalled them my net has gotten increasingly faster. hanggang ngayon choppy pa rin ang net. hay nako. WORST OS EVER!

bb, ZPDEE? bayantel ba yan? ok lang ba service?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ayus lang. there are just certain days na mabagal, averaging one per week. Pero the good days are really good.

speaking of connections, I received a notice for disconnection just today. :eek

I've been paying my bills. Yun pala, the cable and internet are different accounts, and I kept paying everything sa internet account (since I pay online). When I called it turned out overpaid na ako sa internet. E pwedeng itransfer ang payment so... whew.

wala lang. :p kinabahan lang ako.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hm hm. im gonna try to find out about it here, skycable di ba?

and hey, YOU'RE A MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha why so humble?????? :XD congrats freh! what section will you be watching?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
nga eh... bagong MOD....
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hee wala lang. Nagulat nga ako e, bigla nalang naging green. :p
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
heyheyhey! Congrats bbsai! san ka mod? mamaya mo na sagutin yan dahil papasok na ko (or sagutin mo na lang at babasahin ko na lang sa opisina)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top