- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 66
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!
naiyak ako kaya lang napigilan ko... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
naiyak ako kaya lang napigilan ko... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This is the first forum I've really posted in. Enjoy dito at ansarap ninyong kakwentuhan.
I'm glad I found this site, especially this thread.
Yup, lolo sa tuhod, tapos yung great great grandfather ay lolo sa talampakan. hindi ko na alama kasunod..
Bakit ka po naiyak? I hope you're feeling fine now.


ckle
She was my first ate before Ate Purps ^_^ And I'm the bunso? XD No surprise there. XD In my group of friends at my last school, I wasn't the youngest, but I was always called Baby by my other friends. And in the filipino group of friends, I'm also called Bunso. XD
i just gotta post this. really funny!
So kayo na muna bahala dito. I'll see you guys either Sunday night of the next morning after that. Babush!