Pinoy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamail

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Afghanistan
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

naiyak ako kaya lang napigilan ko... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 

gothicpsyche

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

gian said:
Charmedbuttercup, tiyaga mo magpost. Another year and you'll be a moderator. :)
Nywek. It takes more to be a moderator than just posting. :amuse This is the first forum I've really posted in. Enjoy dito at ansarap ninyong kakwentuhan. :hi5 I'm glad I found this site, especially this thread.

sharingan_kakashi said:
@ Maru chan, wow, buhay makulay naman ang life story mo :smile-big Yup, lolo sa tuhod, tapos yung great great grandfather ay lolo sa talampakan. hindi ko na alama kasunod..
Marami ring masasamang nangyari nung Japanese occupation pero past is past bespren na ng pinas ang mga celphone galing Japan.
Oo nga. Minsan nakaka-amaze na kahit naganap ang Japanese Occupation, e ambilis (relatively) din nating minahal ang kulturang Hapon (e.g. anime at manga). Parang andali nating makalimot ... To give an illustration, Korea was also colonized by Japan during the World War II. In contrast with our 'amicable' relations with Japan, Korea's relationship with the former is awkward at best. I even heard/read somewhere (unverified!) that many Koreans neither watch anime nor read manga (they have their own version, which is manhwa).

jamail said:
naiyak ako kaya lang napigilan ko... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:oh Bakit ka po naiyak? I hope you're feeling fine now. :)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

sniff.... nakaka-touch naman talkies niyo dito...
(don't take me seriously, please)
in addition to what charmedbuttercup said, yung mga koreans nahihirapan din na makuha ang attention at paggalang ng mga japs (WWII slang?). yung nag-start ng proffesional wrestling phenom sa japan ay isang korean. gumamit lang ng pangalang hapon.

and i don't know about 'amicable'... ang gusto ngayon ng japanese government (sabi nila) e magpadala tayo doon ng skilled nurses, ang ipapadala sa atin e garbage nila. hindi nga lang ako sure dun. militaristic pa man din yung bago nilang PM...

buti nalang at na-release na mga manga...
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Nyah! Today is my anniversary of first joining MH! ^_^ Just sharing with you guys that a filipino has actually been here for so long ^_^ But I think Nah-chan (our first pinay mod) was here before me. (misses her <3)
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
Nyah! Today is my anniversary of first joining MH! ^_^ Just sharing with you guys that a filipino has actually been here for so long ^_^ But I think Nah-chan (our first pinay mod) was here before me. (misses her <3)
Sugoi! Happy anniversary also, Dragonzair! Pinoys existed upon MH's founding. Awesome, but where is ate pinay mod this days?!? T_T *cries* :crying :wtf
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
Nyah! Today is my anniversary of first joining MH! ^_^ Just sharing with you guys that a filipino has actually been here for so long ^_^ But I think Nah-chan (our first pinay mod) was here before me. (misses her <3)
Yeah, I heard about her. Nahnah was it, right? Wish she was here. I mean being with something for at least a year would definitely mean something special, that's for sure. I'm sure she'll be proud what MH is all about now. Believe it or not guys, MH is the talk of the town. I started, I think, checking out this site first. Then after a week or so, after endless kulit mode of my co-workers on where I get my manga fix, I told them that I get it here. So there you go, MH gets around 100+ unique hits from my work place alone, 99% of them being Guests. :P

Musashi Gen said:
Sugoi! Happy anniversary also, Dragonzair! Pinoys existed upon MH's founding. Awesome, but where is ate pinay mod this days?!? T_T *cries* :crying :wtf
I with you dude. :wtf Wish she was here. She could be our mother figure since we got Ayah as our Ate and DZ as ourm Bunso. :smile-big

hunter71485 said:
buti nalang at na-release na mga manga...
Galeng! Hehehe After that quite long rant you said that magic words :XD

@ charmedbuttercup
- hahabol na lng po ako sa usapan nyo. I think ur talking about japanese influence in the phils, right? Soweee tamad po kase akish mag click ng thread 44 and below :chuckle
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Yeha. How'd you hear of Ate? :D She was my first ate before Ate Purps ^_^ And I'm the bunso? XD No surprise there. XD In my group of friends at my last school, I wasn't the youngest, but I was always called Baby by my other friends. And in the filipino group of friends, I'm also called Bunso. XD

...

Actually, I am the youngest mod, as of now, not counting Knuckster-chan who's currently busy with school. :oh
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
Yeha. How'd you hear of Ate? :D She was my first ate before Ate Purps ^_^ And I'm the bunso? XD No surprise there. XD In my group of friends at my last school, I wasn't the youngest, but I was always called Baby by my other friends. And in the filipino group of friends, I'm also called Bunso. XD

...

Actually, I am the youngest mod, as of now, not counting Knuckster-chan who's currently busy with school. :oh
I'm not surprised Bunso. The way they treat you here, it's no wonder it fits your personality. Cutey cutey cutey *pinches DZ cheeks* *cuddles DZ* :glomp

NOTE: I'M SOOO IN LOVE WITH MY NEW AVATAR!! r0x!! aint it?[br]Posted on: November 17, 2006, 02:04:35 PM_________________________________________________:rofl i just gotta post this. really funny! :rofl

[br]Posted on: November 17, 2006, 04:40:37 PM_________________________________________________Hey guys! I'll be gone for the weekend, magtatampisaw sa dagat :XD I'm gonna miss you even if it's just for 2 days, ganun ako eh! :p So kayo na muna bahala dito. I'll see you guys either Sunday night of the next morning after that. Babush! :XD
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Catch you later dude. kakaingit ka naman :)
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DITO PA AKO! Tagal kong naghintay! Ngayon sila naman paantayin ko! Bwhaahahaha! *evil smirk*
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

wehehehe tawa ako dun sa latest one piece, si sanji.....hahaha
 

Yuiji

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

ah finally weekend na :D napasobra tulog ko XD hahaha it was a very tiring week tho

musta na mga peeps? :)
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

It's the eve of the battle, handa na ba kayo? :XD

GO MANNY!
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ho Ho Ho Hoy!!! Buti na lang me net ditow! Weeee! Pips, dito po ako ngayon sa Plantation Bay.. Saarraaapppp... Wish you were here guys.... Ganda nung room na nakuha namin! :smile-big 2 floors xa tapos be veranda. You can literally jump from there directly to the pool. So if you have plans here in Cebu, aside from Shangrila Resort, try nyo Plantation Bay. Worth it! :thumbs
 

Yuiji

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

ahhh honga pala! XD go Manny![br]Posted on: November 18, 2006, 04:36:41 PM_________________________________________________@MD
sarap manood dyan ng laban ni pacquiao! :XD
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Yuiji said:
ahhh honga pala! XD go Manny![br]Posted on: November 18, 2006, 04:36:41 PM_________________________________________________@MD
sarap manood dyan ng laban ni pacquiao! :XD
Oo nga po! Malamang me PPV dito kaya Live! Go Manny! Para samin dapat ang laban na yan! :D[br]Posted on: November 18, 2006, 03:56:03 AM_________________________________________________Go go na kow! mamya na lng cguro o bukas! Babush! Kayo nang bahala dito mga chong! :XD
 

Yuiji

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

hahaha have fun! :D
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

We payed for the channel thingy bingy, but the people working over at TFC said that they're not sure whether they'd be able to activate out channel, or something. Too many people had gone to ask for a subscription, so we may, or may not get to watch Manny's fight. >w<

Oh well. There's always the news. XD
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

That sucks DZ. maybe you can try regular ppv cause thats where im watching the fight. This going to be a fight to remember, dont miss it!

Go Manny!
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

^That's what I meant. XD The PPV thing.

And no, we still don't have it. I'm just listening to the radio instead. Villario (sp?) just lost?[br]Posted on: November 18, 2006, 10:27:44 PM_________________________________________________WE WON! XD

I feel really bad for Morales now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top