- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!
. yeah the soundtrack of hajime was really catchy! fitting for the anime actually
the naruto opening by asian kung fu generation is pretty good too (2nd opening way back) one of the best STs ive heard so far. but the best OSTs of an anime ever? BECK! all the songs, the bands featured there, everything was awesome!!! think there was an album released by the anime...
haha. but we like the masculados novelties, cos we use those in our presentations... you know, those moments that to get a good grade, make the teacher laughbakashijinsan said:Boom tarat tarat???
This has got to be the worst in all of the worst LSS that one can commit!
I have tolerated "Spaghetti", "Bulaklak" and what-not novelty songs out there, but THIS takes the spotlight! I swear, if I could do a reverse Sadako techinique, I'd have cursed all of the hosts of the show.
Especially one man there whose "Plasticity" exceeds infinite bounds!
*gritting teeth*
*composing self* Aherm!
LSS? Paper Plane!!! First ending of Hajime no Ippo!
listen to it guys! It's good!
. yeah the soundtrack of hajime was really catchy! fitting for the anime actuallythe naruto opening by asian kung fu generation is pretty good too (2nd opening way back) one of the best STs ive heard so far. but the best OSTs of an anime ever? BECK! all the songs, the bands featured there, everything was awesome!!! think there was an album released by the anime...



Madada talaga tayong mga Pinoy. Ika nga sa kanta na Shut Up ng BEP, "Stop the talking baby, or I'll start walking baby..." (which I heard was about a Filipina girlfriend that one of the guys had, dunno which one though)