Playing Age Of Empires 4 Anniversary Edition | Page 57 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Playing Age Of Empires 4 Anniversary Edition

Will kiki delete this poll too?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • very likely

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • He already did

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Mhm, very true words spoken. I mean, SpongeBob is an anime too.

Also there is a new official announcement of the new upcoming season!!

Spongebob is indeed an anime.. and a great one at that :nod
I can't wait for that season!
Ah, lol I just noticed that they already confirmed the new OP for the upcoming season. @Elusia here is the new OP. XD

So hyped! :squee
hi Elu-chan :^_^ how are you doing?
Doing great o/
I'm really happy today because my teacher approves my research paper so much that he picks it along with few researches to develop it for the rest of the year :zomg

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Ah, lol I just noticed that they already confirmed the new OP for the upcoming season. @Elusia here is the new OP. XD

Phew... I am glad it doesn't play automatically :)
Doing great o/
I'm really happy today because my teacher approves my research paper so much that he picks it along with few researches to develop it for the rest of the year :zomg
glad to hear that :zomg What is the research about? And I am not sure if I asked it already before, but what are you studying? :?bunny

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
glad to hear that :zomg What is the research about? And I am not sure if I asked it already before, but what are you studying? :?bunny
The research is mainly about Research Groups. I decided that my topic to somewhat correlate to some questions I had last year, so I went with it. It's a little different from the final product, but I'm happy my teacher approved it \o/

My course is humanities and social sciences, HUMSS, for short, because I want to be a writer :^_^

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
The research is mainly about Research Groups. I decided that my topic to somewhat correlate to some questions I had last year, so I went with it. It's a little different from the final product, but I'm happy my teacher approved it \o/

My course is humanities and social sciences, HUMSS, for short, because I want to be a writer :^_^
oooohhhh :zomg good luck :whoabunny

That's such noble :wtf Have you ever participated in a big writing contest or humanitarian activity/social service before?

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Oh.. Dark Night huh... Wish I watched them.........

hi Elu-chan :^_^ how are you doing?

lol :lmao wish I could undo watching these vids
I mean, you still can on your devices :p. I would *really* recommend it. Its a very thrilling and moving trilogy.

In case you watch it btw, you have to begin with Batman Begins (duh xD).

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I mean, you still can on your devices :p. I would *really* recommend it. Its a very thrilling and moving trilogy.

In case you watch it btw, you have to begin with Batman Begins (duh xD).
true...lol. yes :nod Batman is my most favorite DC superheroes. Nice design, great personality, right choice of color scheme (black) which is my fav color

Who do you think is the best at playing Batman role?

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
oooohhhh :zomg good luck :whoabunny

That's such noble :wtf Have you ever participated in a big writing contest or humanitarian activity/social service before?
Thank you :hug

Just writing contests. I never won one, unless the recent contest here counts XP
Besides that, I used to write stories in my Wattpad and one of them actually got popular before it died out. I was pleasantly surprised by it and motivates me to make more :zomg

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Thank you :hug

Just writing contests. I never won one, unless the recent contest here counts XP
Besides that, I used to write stories in my Wattpad and one of them actually got popular before it died out. I was pleasantly surprised by it and motivates me to make more :zomg
wow, that sounds cool : O What was it about? Something like fanfiction? :?bunny

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
wow, that sounds cool : O What was it about? Something like fanfiction? :?bunny
No, not fanfiction. It's a collection of short stories. Some were mixed with my own native language and english and just pure english.
They are all pretty old, but I really love to get back on it soon :sweatbunny

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
true...lol. yes :nod Batman is my most favorite DC superheroes. Nice design, great personality, right choice of color scheme (black) which is my fav color

Who do you think is the best at playing Batman role?
Yeah Batman is one of my favorite superheroes too, since childhood. :nod

Definitely Christian Bale! Ben Affleck is good but no one beats Christian Bale. :D

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
New update o/ https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4924384/

If anyone cares :worrybunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, I checked where Prigi is later myslef, that's why I edited my post, my bad :sweatbunny Still, I envy you, last time I saw a sun was Monday or Tuesday I think.

I'm doing my best to stay warm, thank you :hug My "Don't catch a cold 2018/19" plan was already set in motion :smile-big
Eeeehhh?!?! It's cloudy for few days? : O

You prefer summer than winter?

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Eeeehhh?!?! It's cloudy for few days? : O
Unfortunately :s We've entered pretty ugly part of Autumn and right now the weather is coloured in all shades of gray I'd say.
You prefer summer than winter?
I think that Spring is the best - not too hot, not too cold, green and cheerful :^_^ But if I had to choose between these two, then it's Summer, because I hate cold.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Unfortunately :s We've entered pretty ugly part of Autumn and right now the weather is coloured in all shades of gray I'd say.
I can imagine all photos taken would still be grayscale even without grayscale filter :D

I think that Spring is the best - not too hot, not too cold, green and cheerful :^_^ But if I had to choose between these two, then it's Summer, because I hate cold.
I also can't stand cold, but both dry season and rainy season have different charms - and in rainy season so many memories happened. Ah the feels~ :XD

Speaking of spring, down here we have Tabebuya trees whose flowers kinda look like sakura trees. They kinda exclusively inhabit my city (because my city is known for tabebuya among Indonesian cities) and blossom several times a year (though I heard tabebuya come from Brazil). Unfortunately I don't have the pics, but I wish to snap some someday. Here tabebuya pics I could find on Google

Beautiful, aren't they? :^_^

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I can imagine all photos taken would still be grayscale even without grayscale filter :D
Hahah, not that much :lmao Btw, when I was younger and was watching old black-and-white movies I was wondering, how could people in the past live without colours :XD
Beautiful, aren't they? :^_^
They are :wtf And they blossom few times per year you say? Awesome! :zomg
And my favourite flowers blossom only on May ;( But its smell is beautiful!

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Thought you might like this.