Well, since someone mentioned harry potter..... I read each of the last 3 harry potter books in under 8 hours the day they were out.
I recall ruining dumbledore's death for a couple of people, which I would argue is even worst.Yea, ruining sirius death was big. Thankfully I didnt get caught up in that. I did though once, I remember my brother ruined voldemort coming back after he got the fourth one a couple of days after it was released. I was still finishing the third. Dick.
I did that too with my sister xD Never seen that girl so mad before =DI recall ruining dumbledore's death for a couple of people, which I would argue is even worst.
The Mod tyranny banned our pope! Now we need new Ideas, anything imp?Me wanna play ._.
I read the whole collection taking a shit.Well, since someone mentioned harry potter..... I read each of the last 3 harry potter books in under 8 hours the day they were out.
Thats just sadI read the whole collection taking a shit.
(and that's a true story).

