Games Pope Game!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Well, since someone mentioned harry potter..... I read each of the last 3 harry potter books in under 8 hours the day they were out.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Even 5? Thats wild. I read from the last 3 the day they came out but not near those times.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Five was the first one I read the day it came out.... I just got the book.... and didn't stop reading until the end. I didn't want anyone to ruin the books for me so I didn't have a choice. I did ruin the books for a few people though, they just wouldn't stop asking me about the book the next day.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yea, ruining sirius death was big. Thankfully I didnt get caught up in that. I did though once, I remember my brother ruined voldemort coming back after he got the fourth one a couple of days after it was released. I was still finishing the third. Dick.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Yea, ruining sirius death was big. Thankfully I didnt get caught up in that. I did though once, I remember my brother ruined voldemort coming back after he got the fourth one a couple of days after it was released. I was still finishing the third. Dick.
I recall ruining dumbledore's death for a couple of people, which I would argue is even worst.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I recall ruining dumbledore's death for a couple of people, which I would argue is even worst.
I did that too with my sister xD Never seen that girl so mad before =D

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Me wanna play ._.
The Mod tyranny banned our pope! Now we need new Ideas, anything imp?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We could use Imp's acc :3 If he decides to play in the future, he can just lend us his acc then :3 I mean, we're a family here anyway, so we can totally trust each other~
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Damn bob, the pope joke was hilarious together with this thread T_T
So you wanna get Imp banned, farMODfalla?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yep, I'm going to fix the trial game for tomorrow or at the latest saturday.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well, since someone mentioned harry potter..... I read each of the last 3 harry potter books in under 8 hours the day they were out.
I read the whole collection taking a shit.

(and that's a true story).
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No, it actually gave the books a different feeling, it was great.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Anyway why are we talking about HP in the Pope's thread? Blasfemy!!!! :hee
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hey beaches, let's start the trial game. Since this is a trial there will be no theme. Your confession can be related to anything. I'll start once we get a few people to join. If your interested just post and re-confirm it (it's been a few days). I'll be the pope for the game.


(Btw dont pm me random confessions before the game begins, I have to randomly select half the participants and they are the ones who pm me. i.e. not everyone will make a confession)

Participants
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm in.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm in.

Benedictus is in da house bishes
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Participants

Hardy
digitaldude
Hakuteiken
TheBoss
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm in!
 
Top