Absolutely! Unless it's the beach boys or something....People who "confess" their favourite band is _______ should be disqualified and bannished forever.
Absolutely! Unless it's the beach boys or something....People who "confess" their favourite band is _______ should be disqualified and bannished forever.
Absolutely! Unless it's the beach boys or something....
stahp d-dewd. water u doin.
Someone should make an accountNo, dude, the pope has to PM the guys that he wants to have confessions, then those guys pm the pope...
Who the hell is the pope btw.

Yep.No, dude, the pope has to PM the guys that he wants to have confessions, then those guys pm the pope...
Who the hell is the pope btw.
Best sheet ever.The pope randomly asks half the people for a confession. Have you not read! The other half dont have a confession.What is this shit! I already submitted my PM! And wtf would be a confession theme anyways...

They banned the pope T_T , so now Imp has to organize the stuff xDAm I in?
Unban my minion firstAm I in?
