Games Pope Game!

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Maybe cause confessions suck, they are way too difficult to target (except the "I don't have facebook", it was between DD, Haku and Greg).
I actually don't mind that, now I know a little about those individuals. Yes, the facebook one was funny..I find this confession the most interesting one so far..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
my confessions would be quite darker than socks and mirrors and facebook

:hurr
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
my confessions would be quite darker than socks and mirrors and facebook

:hurr
Well... yeah. I don't think this one is Farfalla's, nor DD's. You are way too macho for this :XD . Lisa was very convincing before so...

Vote change Haku I guess, it can't be any other person.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well... yeah. I don't think this one is Farfalla's, nor DD's. You are way too macho for this :XD . Lisa was very convincing before so...

Vote change Haku I guess, it can't be any other person.
its lisa...plain and simple...she played you...my vote stays
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
its lisa...plain and simple...she played you...my vote stays
No dude, why would she do such an obvious confession. What she says is right, it should be one of the less expected people.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
its lisa...plain and simple...she played you...my vote stays

you're seriously not convince..Just because I am girl doesn't mean my life revolves around my image. Cut me a break? vote for me if you want to be wrong..lol
*sigh* I really want to guess the right person, but daammn is it hard!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you're seriously not convince..Just because I am girl doesn't mean my life revolves around my image. Cut me a break? vote for me if you want to be wrong..lol
*sigh* I really want to guess the right person, but daammn is it hard!
cut<break>cut...for you

:lmao
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hakuteiken = 2 votes
Hardy = 2 votes
digitaldude = 1 vote

Just Liductan left to vote.


Vote haku
Vote Hardy

I don't even look at the mirror.
Vote DD, Third time lucky one :derp
JAY is really pushing for this one...

change voteHardy
Well... yeah. I don't think this one is Farfalla's, nor DD's. You are way too macho for this :XD . Lisa was very convincing before so...

Vote change Haku I guess, it can't be any other person.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
well, well, no one said theboss..I want a chance at everyone-THEBOSS.
someone better be right this time!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Votes
Vote haku
Vote Hardy

I don't even look at the mirror.
Vote DD, Third time lucky one :derp
JAY is really pushing for this one...

change voteHardy
Well... yeah. I don't think this one is Farfalla's, nor DD's. You are way too macho for this :XD . Lisa was very convincing before so...

Vote change Haku I guess, it can't be any other person.
well, well, no one said theboss..I want a chance at everyone-THEBOSS.
someone better be right this time!

Hakuteiken = 2 votes
Hardy = 2 votes
digitaldude = 1 vote
TheBoss = 1 vote

Tied at the top with 2 votes, the confessor is Hardy!





Hardy, God has judged you and you have been found wanting.

Round 1 Over

Confession 1: Hakuteiken
I believe wearing socks gives me some sort of protection against the evil at nights.
Confession 2: TheBoss

I confess that I dont have a facebook D:
Confession 3: Hardy

I could watch myself in the mirror for hours, I find it entertaining. The fact that I don't even see me as an attractive person makes it even more bizarre
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL...interesting, finding out is awesome.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Nice, I survived :confetti
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
The next round I wanted to try out a themed confession and see how that differs from this round. I will pm the confessors the theme.


I will begin the new round when I get all the confessions in again.
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
If i am allowed to say something, i was completely sure about hardy's because i remember him saying that.
About the "i don't have facebook" i would also go for the theboss much likely because of the "D:". He loves to use those smileys. About the socks one, Haku would be definitely one of my main suspects, it seems something like he would say, but honestly at this one i don't know if i would go for him. There were also some people i think i could go with XD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nice, I survived :confetti
Great right? xD

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

If i am allowed to say something, i was completely sure about hardy's because i remember him saying that.
About the "i don't have facebook" i would also go for the theboss much likely because of the "D:". He loves to use those smileys. About the socks one, Haku would be definitely one of my main suspects, it seems something like he would say, but honestly at this one i don't know if i would go for him. There were also some people i think i could go with XD
Well if gary was playing i'd be fucked xD he is the only one that dont forget my smilie habits D:
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I made a slight mistake with that actually. I mistakenly didnt send TheBoss the template pm which said " btw think about how you set out the confession (Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation) it might give you away!". So I feel a bit responsible for that.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
heh, he shouldn't been smart enough to know on his own.
 
Top