Lovely text^^
I've never played GG T.T I was looking for another image to make a sig when I found that one. So, I just cut it and used it, because I rly loved it XD GG is good? What's the game' story?
Hehe, i see,you don't know GG and Dizzy yet, i offer a website of this game,
http://www.guiltygearx2reload.com/ Dizzy's data
http://www.guiltygearx2reload.com/dizzy.htm
GG is fighting game, it is very popular and similar as KOF(The King of Fighters), when we were in school life, we play GG intensely and excitedly, charactors' martial art and skill are cool and gorgeous
http://www.guiltygearx2reload.com/down.htm Dizzy is one of the most popular characters. I like using Sol, beat Ino who holds electronic organ very hard at last. Maybe you don't know her yet.
Your avatar and signature is so beautiful really. ^^
Well, Brazil in chinese is said as "Ba xi(巴西)", you are right, brazilians(巴西人) are hot and hospitable,there are many beautiful girls,

Chinese in Brazil must love them;Brazil is famous for soccer and stars such as Pele, Ronaldinho,Rivaldo,Ronaldo and Carlos, they are popular in China, i am sorry that i rarely play soccer, often play basketball.

If i have time, i would like to travel to Brazil and the other South America countries, it must be beautiful and plenty of fruit and meat, frankly i like eating barbecue most!If you know a little Japanese, you will learn Chinese not very hard, foreigners need to have so many kanji to read and remember.

BTW, Portuguese and Spanish sound orphean, i had a schoolmate in Spanish department in past, when he spoke, i felt cool.
