- Joined
- Aug 3, 2006
- Messages
- 4,863
- Reaction score
- 2,841
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Como é????? Haruhi vai voltar??????, Nuuhh, Dani, ce só pode ta de brincadeira 
Gente, gente, olhem isso aqui
Fiz esse post ontem no bleach hangout, e agora vão olhar a descrição do spoiler de bleach dessa semana, eu fico impressionado comigo mesmo, huhuhu
Alias, eu estava esperando por esse spoiler desde a primeira vez que vi o Ulquiorra...

Gente, gente, olhem isso aqui
I don't know, just thinking of some of the titles are truly showing some aspects of the characters: there're 4 remaining sins: Lust, Sloth, Wrath and Pride
The Lust: referring to Shirosaki and his blood lust; he's so eager to fight and fight that such title combines with him;
The Sloth: Could be about Ichigo and his sadness, his inability to protect, to fight and defend his friends, mainly Orihime;
The Pride: Definitely I could see Ulquiorra here, something like "I'll throw away my pride and fight you with full power" using his release.
The Wrath: Could be related with Ichigo and his anger, in a moment filled with some sad thing, he wouldn't be able to control his wrath, unleashing shirosaki at some point
I know there's the possibility that those titles don't meaning anything useful, but if he's using the seven deadly sins, right now, well, I don't think it'd be only a coincidence...
Fiz esse post ontem no bleach hangout, e agora vão olhar a descrição do spoiler de bleach dessa semana, eu fico impressionado comigo mesmo, huhuhu
Alias, eu estava esperando por esse spoiler desde a primeira vez que vi o Ulquiorra...

