- Joined
- Apr 3, 2011
- Messages
- 72
- Reaction score
- 15
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: PoT and NPot Moves Tier List
I agree that TZ and World of Ice should be in SS. And I also agree the Magic Volley definitely needs to be a lot higher. While the pole shot isn't super difficult to return, Tight Rope Walking is. How can you return a shot that never DOESN'T touch the net without touching the net with your racket? It is technically possible, but ridiculously difficult.
And I don't see why Zero-Shiki Serve and Tannhäuser Serve aren't both at the same position, since they are technically the same thing, just different directions.
Also, Houo Gaeshi should also probably be higher than it is. While I think Hakuryu is a better technique, it's situational while Houo Gaeshi isn't. That's the only reason that I don't think both should be moved higher.
I'd say CE definitely counters GUYU, since GUYU is completely predicated on creating an illusion of the ball.This is most likely correct.
Closed Eyes counter:
-Saiki
-Illusion
-maybe KnS, not sure about that one
-maybe Gen'U Yume Utsutsu, not sure here either
In counters:
-Saiki
I agree that TZ and World of Ice should be in SS. And I also agree the Magic Volley definitely needs to be a lot higher. While the pole shot isn't super difficult to return, Tight Rope Walking is. How can you return a shot that never DOESN'T touch the net without touching the net with your racket? It is technically possible, but ridiculously difficult.
And I don't see why Zero-Shiki Serve and Tannhäuser Serve aren't both at the same position, since they are technically the same thing, just different directions.
Also, Houo Gaeshi should also probably be higher than it is. While I think Hakuryu is a better technique, it's situational while Houo Gaeshi isn't. That's the only reason that I don't think both should be moved higher.
