Special Move PoT and SPoT Technique Tier List

Fuji Shusuke

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
445
Reaction score
76
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

I'll put in Analysis & Counter in.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Konjiki uses Data Tennis. I don't remember whether it's specified in the manga, but it definately is in one of the Pair Puris.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Thanks chaosmaster.
Ill put that on PoT wikia.
 

Fuji Shusuke

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
445
Reaction score
76
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Airgrimes, I think I'll start contributing to the Wikia. I want to put all techniques up there.


Moderator Notice:
We're getting a bit off-topic here, so if you want to continue talking about the wikia, please do so through PM.~ chaosmaster1991
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Thanks and sorry chaosmaster lol.

Is Tooyama's clone ability going to be added?
Since he used it against Echizen when Echizen was in Muga and used Tachibana's Abare Dama and Tooyama multiplied until he found the real ball.

He then uses it against Hakamada but to a larger scale.
I was wondering if that should be classed as a technique.
 

LetalHawk

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
600
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Thanks and sorry chaosmaster lol.

Is Tooyama's clone ability going to be added?
Since he used it against Echizen when Echizen was in Muga and used Tachibana's Abare Dama and Tooyama multiplied until he found the real ball.

He then uses it against Hakamada but to a larger scale.

I was wondering if that should be classed as a technique.
I would put the kage bunshin in S rank, because Kintarou can return easily Wild Ball and Vanish when he uses it, and those two moves are very powerful, so I think it could be perfectly an S technique
 

Fuji Shusuke

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
445
Reaction score
76
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

I put it as Seal Step already. I don't think we need to list a large scale version. Although I'm not really sure.

---------- Post added November 09, 2011 at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was October 25, 2011 at 07:52 AM ----------

I went ahead and put Clone Technique in the list. *sigh*
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Haha, its just that, Seal Step showed just 1 clone.

Tooyama showed an army of Tooyama's. Unless Kikumaru says he can do that, then I dont really view them as the same technique.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Haha, its just that, Seal Step showed just 1 clone.
If you want to get technical about it, the Sealed Step was shown on various levels. First there was the original version which had two Kikumaru's (and I believe this is the one Echizen copied against Atobe, going off memory though), then he added another one at the end of the Rokkaku match.

Finally there's One Man Doubles, which is basically an even higher level of Sealed Step.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Thats what Im talking about. And Not what Echizen did, I mean a clone that can take swings at the ball.
 

Fuji Shusuke

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
445
Reaction score
76
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Put in Five Ball Return.
 

LetalHawk

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
600
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Five ball Return is not a technique, is an ability to hit multiple balls at once, but you can't apply it into a real match, so it's a skill, not a technique
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

It is a technique. It varies.
Kikumaru's clones being able to take swings and rally was a techniqe.

Tooyama returning Abare Dama from Echizen in Muga had Tooyama making clones with each of them hitting the ball.

he did it again against Hakamada. Im not too sure if we can say its just technique lol.
Think about it. It cant be just speed anymore. Since in that manga pg I counted over 12 clones then I stopped counting.
 

LetalHawk

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
600
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

It is not the same, being able to hit five balls at the same time has nothing to do with the clone technique, Tokugawa and Echizen can hit 10 balls without making clones, all by themselves, that's not something everybody can do.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Tokugawa and Echizen were shown to move around to each ball swiftly.

Tooyama was shown MASS MULTIPLYING. Im not sure how you compare Akutsu, Sanada, Tokugawa, Oni, Tooyama and Echizen hitting 5 balls at once to mass multiplying lol.

Since what Tooyama did when hitting 5 balls was different to what he did when he used Kage Bunshin.
 

LetalHawk

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
600
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

but don't think he can hit more than 10 balls with the clone technique, although it's a useful move to counter strong techniques
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Nevermind that, Its the fact that he was in all over the court at once.

Tokugawa cant do that. He cant be in every place of the court at once.

I think the Clone technique should be called that coz it lets Tooyama be in so many places at once.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

I think the technique Kintarou used is effectively the same as Kikumaru's Sealed Step, just at a higher level. Those steps allow for more court coverage, but the player isn't really in all those places at once as far as I understand. In other words, they wouldn't be able to hit multiple shots simultaniously.
The X shots at once on the other hand means they hit the balls at the exact same time.
 

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
3,366
Reaction score
462
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Yeah not like the Tokugawa and Oni thing.

But its just like Kikumaru's at a higher scale which is why Im saying it probably should be a listed technique.
 

LetalHawk

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
600
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: PoT and NPoT Technique Tier List

Well no problem, I think it could be an S technique because it's way better than Seal Step
 
Top