- Joined
- May 21, 2016
- Messages
- 754
- Reaction score
- 1,483
- Age
- 29
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Couldn't find an existing thread for this, so I figured I'd make one myself.
I want to know what your favourite power ups are, and likewise what your least favourite ones are. What transformation did you find cool/hype? What form filled you to the brim with hate/despair? Of course any power-up is allowed, from both the heroes' and villains' side.
I'll start. My favourite power-up is dragonization. I've always found dragons cool and I like the idea of the slayers going through such a monsterous/dramatic transformation into an entirely different species. Acno's dragon form in particular looked really cool and really did give off those 'final villain' vibes.
I'm also a fan of Zeref's Fairy Heart transformation. The design was nice and his power over time itself was awesome.
I was not a fan of Acno's ROT boost. He was already the strongest character by a huge margin and did not need this. Natsu's E.N.D form was also pretty underwhelming for all the hype it got. I liked the shading he got around his eyes, as well as his demon claws, but him becoming a Zeref-hunting drone was 'meh' and his feats against Gray were pretty lame imo.
EDIT:
I've decided to change the name of this thread to Power-ups discussion as I feel the previous thread title was a bit too limiting.
Of course feel free to continue listing your favourite/least favourite power-ups, but also feel free to use this thread as a place to discuss power-ups in general
I want to know what your favourite power ups are, and likewise what your least favourite ones are. What transformation did you find cool/hype? What form filled you to the brim with hate/despair? Of course any power-up is allowed, from both the heroes' and villains' side.
I'll start. My favourite power-up is dragonization. I've always found dragons cool and I like the idea of the slayers going through such a monsterous/dramatic transformation into an entirely different species. Acno's dragon form in particular looked really cool and really did give off those 'final villain' vibes.
I'm also a fan of Zeref's Fairy Heart transformation. The design was nice and his power over time itself was awesome.
I was not a fan of Acno's ROT boost. He was already the strongest character by a huge margin and did not need this. Natsu's E.N.D form was also pretty underwhelming for all the hype it got. I liked the shading he got around his eyes, as well as his demon claws, but him becoming a Zeref-hunting drone was 'meh' and his feats against Gray were pretty lame imo.
EDIT:
I've decided to change the name of this thread to Power-ups discussion as I feel the previous thread title was a bit too limiting.
Of course feel free to continue listing your favourite/least favourite power-ups, but also feel free to use this thread as a place to discuss power-ups in general
Last edited:
