Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread
This translation is not allowed for Edited Manga.
First Page
-(first panel right side) This time it's a holiday at the fairground!!
-Alright!! Today I'm going to watch over you for the whole day as a favour to Grandma.
-Pay attention to what your nii-sans and nee-san say.
-Helper hired for 10,000 yen.
-People called here against their will.
-I want to go on the Merry Go Round.
-Hey, Frederika!
-Don't say that Marie, today is a 4 hour endurance test on the roller coaster.
Second Page
-Keh, what'cha thinking callin' me to this pathetic outing Ageha. You stupid bastard...!!!
-Hola, if we ditch 'em we can get somethin' to eat, ya damn kid!!
-Ooh, he's surprisingly childish.
-Now-I-see!! You were planning on having us help look after the children all along when you asked us to the fairground.
-Hmph, quite the guts you've got there.
-Th-th-that's not it!!! I was forced to bring them along, ahahaha.
-Nee-chan, are you going out with Ageha?
-We are not.
-Ah....
-How about if he cooks dinner for you for the next week, will that help your mood Amamiya-san?
-...Well if Ageha goes on that Merry Go Round with me then I'll forgive him for today.
I don't like using the word 'nii-sans' since loan words from japanese should be kept as singular words (e.g seven samurai not seven samurais), but I did it to make it clear that it was referring to Ageha and Kagetora. Remember that in Japan you can refer to anyone in their late teens or twenties as nii-san or nee-san (even yourself if it is obvious from context, although you would only do that with a child). Sorry if Frederika is spelled wrong, I can't recall how shrimpy writes it as.