- Joined
- Apr 12, 2007
- Messages
- 1,118
- Reaction score
- 1,447
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
and those days are long gone.
...back on topic!
...back on topic!
And your point is well made in some ways, but this still isn't a Psyren vs. Bleach thread.This is on-topic, I'm saying that I think Psyren is similar to what Bleach used to be :P

Geez, you people are so scared of a little discussion aren't you :PAnd your point is well made in some ways, but this still isn't a Psyren vs. Bleach thread.
Anyways, this latest chapter looks eventful. Can't wait to read it.
I agree, it's similar but it also differsThis is on-topic, I'm saying that I think Psyren is similar to what Bleach used to be :P
It isn't about being scared of a discussion. But you must always watch out with a majority (I certainly don't suspect you being part of it) of people who can't discuss to the point or can't answer decently to the question, thus leading to an off topic bleach discussionGeez, you people are so scared of a little discussion aren't you :P
I am not afraid to talk about it, it's too early to say it's going to turn out like Bleach(I hope not) but it do have some similarities, but then again it is very similar to Gantz as well.Geez, you people are so scared of a little discussion aren't you :P
But I thought the whole thinking plot was strange. On a moment he seemed like he could talk to and hear to the managerOboro seems to be familiar with Psyren, in that he knows a lot about it, but I don't think he's ever been there. He has answered the questionnaire though.

"You people"?Geez, you people are so scared of a little discussion aren't you :P
