- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
another psyren round and a new character with the bandage...
This won't be as easy as last one
This won't be as easy as last one

He's probably gonna blow those sunuvubishes away...I must admit it. I disliked Psyren for the first 7 chapters, but now it's becoming greater with every new chapter. I can't wait to see Ageha's skills in a fight![]()
We don't knowEr... Has Nemesis Q always been a woman? Or just a flashy dresser?

It's future Ageha! >:OWe don't know
But I think it's safe to not assume his/her gender yet.
So that would mean future ageha waited till his past alterego, or better present ageha, got that power under control (if you can call it control, let's say he has been able to use it)It's future Ageha! >:O
I bet the new perverted kid is gonna use his Psi to be a speed demon.
More this is not the kind of spoiler picture I wanted (though good to see amamiya)source: Yanniv @ NF
A picture from Call #15:
![]()
"if you don't want to die, then listen to what I have to say / listen to my story"

Hahahaha ... thank god I wasn't the only one who thought of the movie "Tremors" when I saw that big monster XDIt looks like Toshiaki took inspiration from Tremors or Dune in this mission.
Dune doesn't say anything but tremors, that's totally true. It's completely tremorsIt looks like Toshiaki took inspiration from Tremors or Dune in this mission.
and Oboro, I don't like him, he's a selfish bastard and I really think he'll offer the group for his own life.
I completely agree. You describe it better than me. That's the type of guy. you can't trust him. He has something evil and untrustworhty in his attitude and eyesI don't trust Oboro. He seems like he does not care if he dies or lives but this type is the first to stab you in the back to sourvive. If this guy ever learns psi he'll become a thread for the society.