Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
another psyren round and a new character with the bandage...

This won't be as easy as last one
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
transes in a nutshell: (by box order)
1) Like that? Ha! Expect nothing less from my genius!
2) Care to apologize? Opening a hole in the wall, in a GIRL'S room, no less...!! S-s-s-orry!!
3) The card...this sound?!
4) C'mon Asaga-kun...this world has no future anyway.../Sorry...I'm not going anywhere, Tashio
5) nyahahaha! / As swift as the wind, as sexy as an open flame! It is I, Kirisaki Kabuto!
6) Who knows? Maybe the goddess of destiny's right over my shoulder!
7) wow, lots of people this time...!
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Well can't wait for the scan of this chapter and the new chapter...

Back to psyren, no with some control of their powers. New characters - can't wait which villain they'll need to defeat now
 

Houjou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mongolia
I must admit it. I disliked Psyren for the first 7 chapters, but now it's becoming greater with every new chapter. I can't wait to see Ageha's skills in a fight :)
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I must admit it. I disliked Psyren for the first 7 chapters, but now it's becoming greater with every new chapter. I can't wait to see Ageha's skills in a fight :)
He's probably gonna blow those sunuvubishes away...

or completely fail and be saved by Asaga XD
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Er... Has Nemesis Q always been a woman? Or just a flashy dresser?
 

Muddy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
225
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Solid chapter. I got very excited towards the end when everyone started getting summoned... the two-page spread when Ageha and Amamiya first arrive is awesome. I also really like Kabuto, and his relationship with his uncle, so I hope he lives!

The setting this time looks really cool, too.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
What I think is really strange in this chapter:

it's the house of kabutos uncle that seems unharmed in psyren
 

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
We don't know :D

But I think it's safe to not assume his/her gender yet.
It's future Ageha! >:O

I bet the new perverted kid is gonna use his Psi to be a speed demon.
 

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
The manga have some potential but Gantz was there sooner. It's too soon to tell if the manga is going to become a hit (or not) but I seriously doubt it. The characters have nothing original, the story either.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
It's future Ageha! >:O

I bet the new perverted kid is gonna use his Psi to be a speed demon.
So that would mean future ageha waited till his past alterego, or better present ageha, got that power under control (if you can call it control, let's say he has been able to use it)

It's as amamiya said: it's strange that the call happens when ageha was just in "control" of his powers. The guy on the rooftop watching the holiday house while in psyren it's still unharmed over there isn't coïncidence either

And a last strange "coïncidence": asaga, amamiya and ageha seem to be the only one to have the ability to use some powers while others haven't. It isn't also coïncidence that the newbies are somehow on the same place with a skilled fighter.

It's obvious Nemesis Q chooses when, how and where our participants will fight and I am really starting to doubt he's future ageha. Btw he really reminds me of some Indian: the long hair, a face that looks like a totem,...
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
source: Yanniv @ NF

A picture from Call #15:



"if you don't want to die, then listen to what I have to say / listen to my story"
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
source: Yanniv @ NF

A picture from Call #15:



"if you don't want to die, then listen to what I have to say / listen to my story"
More this is not the kind of spoiler picture I wanted (though good to see amamiya) :D
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Well, chapter is out.

They're all gonna die except that Oboro (sp?) actor guy ...

XD .... well, that's what I want to happen.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It looks like Toshiaki took inspiration from Tremors or Dune in this mission.
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
It looks like Toshiaki took inspiration from Tremors or Dune in this mission.
Hahahaha ... thank god I wasn't the only one who thought of the movie "Tremors" when I saw that big monster XD
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
It looks like Toshiaki took inspiration from Tremors or Dune in this mission.
Dune doesn't say anything but tremors, that's totally true. It's completely tremors

anyway the new guy doesn't chase mens asses :D and Oboro, I don't like him, he's a selfish bastard and I really think he'll offer the group for his own life.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't trust Oboro. He seems like he does not care if he dies or lives but this type is the first to stab you in the back to sourvive. If this guy ever learns psi he'll become a thread for the society.

this chapter was a bit depressing because you could see that a lot are going to die.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I don't trust Oboro. He seems like he does not care if he dies or lives but this type is the first to stab you in the back to sourvive. If this guy ever learns psi he'll become a thread for the society.
I completely agree. You describe it better than me. That's the type of guy. you can't trust him. He has something evil and untrustworhty in his attitude and eyes
 
Top