Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

Turtle Pirate

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
48
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Look a bit back, I posted a page

it's the guy asagas memory before they were called to go back to psyren
forget it . . . if I missed something like that I may have missed some other stuff so I'll just go back over all the chapters...
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
forget it . . . if I missed something like that I may have missed some other stuff so I'll just go back over all the chapters...
hahaha... I'm pretty sure almost everyone didn't remember .... he appeared in less than 4 panels >.<
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
OMG the Ageha and Amamiya's colorizations are very fantatic! O___O My compliments!!! And... I'd like to see the color page of this week, do someone has it in wichever resolution?
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
chapter 17 color page (spoiler?! .. it's only a color page)

 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! OMG BEAUTIFUL! FANTASTIC PAGE!!! KYAAAA!!!! Colored Oboro, Asaga and Kabuto!! Thank you very much!!! *--*
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
thanks a lot fxu and indeed the color page is great
 

bunshindattebayo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
694
Reaction score
112
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Okay,that color page confirms that the man standing in the last page in the previous chapter is Tatsuo(yes,his name is Tatsuo and not Tashio,I know the translator mistaked this cause the katakana "shi" and "tsu" looks alike).The chapter title for Call 17 is "Tatsuo".
 

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Whaaaa?! Asaga has silver hair?


Damn. I was picturing him with fire-red hair this whole time.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I always pictured Asaga with brown hair. I really hope it's not silver. Ageha's seems much lighter than normal, so the colours might not be really all that accurate.
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Too many blue-haired characters ;_;

Asaga should be black, amamiya blonde, and I hope Tatsuo is green ._.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Nice color spread! Thanks for sharing!

OK, is Iwashiro too lazy to come up with a different hair color for Asaga or is he trying to hint at a connection between him and Amamiya?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nice color spread! Thanks for sharing!

OK, is Iwashiro too lazy to come up with a different hair color for Asaga or is he trying to hint at a connection between him and Amamiya?
It might be a preliminary picture...the magazine could look different.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
moved my colouring in the amateur contest folder ^^
now we have 2 psyren contestants! lets make one of it win!

since I can't vote for myself (or better: I can but I wont) I'll know which one to choose XD

I can't wait for the chapter.....it is torture
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
looked into the raw.
Can't wait for the scan to know what's the deal between asaga and masked guy/tashio (no?). Well anyway he isn't an easy opponent and doesn't fear ageha and co. Oboro seems to have the effects of the psy
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I know right ... Oboro with the effects so fast ? .... wth

Anyways ... I think it's a given that the guy is Tashio, Asaga has a flashback and remembers him this chapter ... so yeah.
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
My apologies guys, even though i got the name right on chapter two (tatsuo), one stupid chapter i spelled it wrong and tashio got written all over the place...it's definitely tatsuo (they showed the kanji in this chapter [17] for confirmation)

...if there were less grainy raws then it wouldn't happen /glances away
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Well I was glad we had some character development. I am starting to believe that tastuo indeed died but the ones who died in psyren become a a villain/tool/soldier of Nemesis Q. Why? Well amamiya is talking about tatsuo lookalike but on the other hand - the flashback - she seem to know him. She saw him prolly dieing. That's why I think that the people who died in psyren become part of nemesis Qs army. So I wouldn't be suprised if we saw the hat guy and others who died later on
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
My apologies guys, even though i got the name right on chapter two (tatsuo), one stupid chapter i spelled it wrong and tashio got written all over the place...it's definitely tatsuo (they showed the kanji in this chapter [17] for confirmation)

...if there were less grainy raws then it wouldn't happen /glances away
Hehehe, it's alright XD

This chapter is pretty good ... some backstory on Tatsuo.

What do you think, is he a good-guy-turned-bad for his own gain, or does he have some type of contact with Nemesis Q ?
 
Top