Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Maybe he does not want this future to disappear?
If he is still alive this world is just what he wished for.
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
seemed kinda robotic to me...as if he wasn't acting of his own will. Amamiya clearly said she lost sight of him and assumed he was dead because she couldn't find him. So, he must have survived, if we assume that there's nothing after death in this game (apart from turning to ash). The only thing I can think of is...this might be what happens if you don't return to the present...?
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Now's a great opportunity for everyone to show of their PSI. I really hope Tatsuo becomes more than a mindless enemy though.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Now's a great opportunity for everyone to show of their PSI. I really hope Tatsuo becomes more than a mindless enemy though.
I don't think he's mindless ennemy. He certainly has more brains than alfred. The way he killed off the other humans, the way he shooted towards our heros, the way he killed that monster, his movements seem to me like this person certainly does know what he does. BUT he has one disadvanatge: his charge for shooting takes too long I think
 

Turtle Pirate

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
48
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm really just waiting for the main character, Ageha?, to get into some pinch and unleash some incredible power . . .
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
source: yanniv @ NF
Picture from Psyren #18:

 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
WHAT.:s
Ageha's sister is going to hate him...:XD
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
NO YAOI, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;_;
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
Oboro is veryyy hooot in that panel O_O I get it Oboro is not interested in girls from the beginning

oboro <33 *add to my list*
 

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oboro is gay. Oh, God. The cast is great.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Come now, one manly swoon onto another man does not a gay character make.

although I must congratulate Iwashiro on identifying all the elements of a successful JUMP series:
a. brash main character with uncontrollable mysteriously strong powers
b. arena-type battles
c. implied yaoi:XD
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
WHAT.:s
Ageha's sister is going to hate him...:XD
I thought the same thing... >_>" OMG I hope that this is only a humor scene, I don't wanna see Oboro yaoi! =____=
 

v1nx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
yes - it IS Lance of Longinus
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I'll wait for a trans/scan to give my final judgment but I really hope those convo pages will have a meaning because I was annoyed that the fight just started at the end and tashio doesn't seem to be that strong eventually (though this is still a ? for next chapter). The figthing sequences were great but short and in the convo part I only liked how ageha and asaga threw kabuto away (who seems to have some great eye - powers?)
 

LongShot

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
177
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well, I just read the chapter and I thought was great...some funnies pages w/ Kabuto and pretty good action scene in the end... I really liked how Iwashiro drew that double page with Amamiya....and of course, an awesome cover with Asaga :3
 

shrimpy

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,447
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
wired mind jack. what's next, a giant PSI-phone? ...ohoho, my puns are awful.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
After reading the scan I felt okay with the chapter but telling it's a very good chapter, is something you won't hear coming out of my mouth

Kabutos comedy is indeed a very good thing, maybe it was the best thing of the chapter. Loved the action at the end too and I am looking forward to amamiyas complete psy-weapon.

I wonder how it comes that kabuto and oboros are suffering the psy effects faster. Maybe it got to do with tatsuo (or was is thashio?)?
 
Top