Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Those are for real - man oboro seems to have some strong healing power

asaga fine and it seems tatsuo returned to his former self
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
You know what I noticed ?

Looking back in the chapter.... remember Alfred, he was stabbed by Ageha.




It's in the same place and that thing looks the same as Tatsuo's ... yet, Alfred didn't die from getting stabbed there. So it's obvious that Tatsuo hasn't died ... maybe the Tavoo inside of him did.


edit: Judging by that spoiler text, put it into google translate... although it's a bit whacky, you can make out what it's saying...

ending with:

TATSUO "[...] I have lost power [...]"

Is sanity returning to TATSUO…!?"
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
TATSUO "[...] I have lost power [...]"

Is sanity returning to TATSUO…!?"
I just hope

Tatsuo won't be killed by another stronger tavoo, nemesis Q or another way
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
OMG thanks for the spoilers! *___*
OBOROOOOO!! Dd I can't wait for this chapter, luckily we need just two days! >_< Amamiya is always adorable!<3
 

inter2008

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
China
CALL.24 再起
(煽り・力を使い果たしたアゲハは・・・!?)
虚ろな目で呆然と座りこんだアゲハ。
アゲハ(―――・・・俺・・・どうなったんだ・・・ タツ・・オ・・? ・・・なんか・・・すげー眠・・たく・・なって・・・)
ザッ
朧「一足遅かったか まったく・・・君には驚かされる・・・!!
君のその力 まさに破壊の権化と呼ぶべき力だね・・・!!遠くから眺めることしかできないのは残念だ・・・」
タツオを見る朧。
朧「・・・・・せっかく来たのに出る幕はなしか」
(まあいいさ・・・!!次のチャンスには必ず・・・僕の中で生まれつつある正体不明のこの力・・!!この素晴らしき力を1つの形にして発揮してみせよう・・・!!)
朧「"PSI"か 心が踊るな できれば破壊の力がいい・・!!今のキミよりももっともっと・・・!!圧倒的な破壊のPSIを身につけてやる・・・!!フフ・・・!!
 
おい どうした・・・?」
倒れるアゲハ。
朧「!? 夜科クン!?」
アゲハを抱え起こす。
朧「そんな・・・ まさか・・・!!?
死ぬ・・・!?まさかキミは・・!!ここで・・・死ぬのか!?
だめだ!!ふざけるな生きろ まだ出会ったばかりなのに・・・!!何故ここで死ぬ必要がある!?
許さない 僕は許さないぞ!!」
(望月朧の人生は これから面白くなるんだ そのためのピースは何ひとつ欠けてはならない)
朧「君が死ぬなんて つまらない・・・!!」
アゲハを抱きしめて涙を流す朧。
その背中に聖母のようなスタンドwが現れる。
朧(僕は直感したのだ キミは大事な 僕の人生を彩るピース)
朧「この僕が 他人の死で涙があふれてくるなんて・・・ キミは 僕の都合で生きてもらう」
アゲハ「・・・・・・!!
・・!?クッ・・・ オレ・・・寝ちまってたのか? 急に頭が軽くなったよーな・・・・・」
朧「脳にダメージを負って廃人になりかけてたんだ 元気になってよかった・・・夜科クン・・・」
もう一回さらに抱きしめる朧。
雨宮「治す・・・!?治すって・・・朝河君を助けられるの・・・?」
アゲハ「ああ 望月に任せれば大丈夫なんだ」
雨宮「何それ 信じられない・・・」
朧「朧だ 朧と呼んでくれていいよ アゲハ君」
朝河の前に立つ朧。
朧「よし・・・」
朝河を抱きしめる。
雨宮「何・・・してるの・・・・?」
アゲハ「心配すんなって・・・!!」
朧がPSIを現す。
雨宮「・・・!!」
朧「傷は深いがうまく急所は避けている・・・ 大丈夫 時間は少しかかりそうだが助かるよ・・・」
雨宮「これは・・・キュア・・!?彼はキュア使いなの・・!?」
アゲハ「キュア?」
雨宮「「CURE」は己のライズの力を他者に分け与える力
再生能力を高めるライズを バーストの形で他者の人体に作用させる・・・それが可能な者にしか会得できない特殊なPSI・・・それが「CURE」・・!!」
アゲハの服のすそを握りしめて泣き出す雨宮。
ギョッとするアゲハ。
雨宮「よかった・・・よかったよぅ・・・
死んだらダメって言ったのに・・!!二人とも・・・二人とも約束破ろうとするから・・・!!」
雨宮の頭をぺんっと叩くアゲハ。
アゲハ「オラ」雨宮「!」
アゲハ「泣くなよ ちゃんと帰ってきたろ オレは約束は破らねェ」
雨宮「そんなの結果論だもん」
アゲハ「バカだなおまえ 運命すらオレの味方なのさ」
雨宮(――――夜科と言い争うのは好きじゃない バカだから通じないのだ 気持ちとか その他いろいろ)
 
アゲハ「・・・マスクは手に入った キリサキと合流してゲートへ行こう」
雨宮「朝河くんの治療が終わるまで ここは動けないわ」
アゲハ「・・・オレ・・・タツオを・・・殺しちまったのかな」
朧「・・・アゲハ君 治療をやめてもいいかい?」
アゲハ「・・・は?」
雨宮「治ったの?」
朧「いやまだだ 飽きてきたからやめたい」
雨宮「やめないでっ!!」
アゲハ「やめんなバカかああ!!」
朧「僕にだって選ぶ権利がある!!抱きしめたい時に抱きしめたい人を抱きしめたいんだ!!」
アゲハ「うるせー 何胸張ってんだオメーは!!」
朧「さっきは君を抱きしめたかったから やめずにできたんだよ」
アゲハ「気色悪いこと言ってねーで続けろ!!モタモタしてたら またあの蟲が・・・!!」
背後に蟲が現れる。
アゲハの口を手でふさぐ雨宮。
雨宮(静かに こっちの居場所を正確につかみきれずにいる 大きな物音をたてないで・・・朧くんは治療を続けて・・・)
蟲のそばで息を殺す。
雨宮(マスクを・・・!!)
素早く移動してマスクをとる。
朧(いいぞ 雨宮さん!!)
マスクの笛を吹こうとする。
(スーーーーーッ・・・)
アゲハ(は・・・)
雨宮(・・・・・・鳴らない!?なんで・・・!?私の吹き方が間違ってるの!? 夜科 お願い!!)
アゲハ(!!)
いきなりマスクを投げ渡されるアゲハ。
マスクの吹き口を見つめる →雨宮と間接キry
アゲハ(いっ いいんだな 雨宮)
雨宮(何の確認か知らないけど早く吹いてー!!!)
タツオ「貸してくれ」
アゲハ「お前は・・・・!!!」
タツオがマスクを口に当てて吹くと、蟲は逃げていった。
タツオ「ちょっとしたコツがあるんだ」

Don't forget the spoiler tags ~koenosaki
 
Last edited by a moderator:

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
what I could make out from google

So the giant worm appears again, Amamiya grabs the mask, tries to use it, but it doesn't work. So Tatsuo tells her to let him try.

And it ends with:

TATSUO "I have a couple of useful tips."
 

LongShot

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
177
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
nice ....thanks guys for scripts and translations
 

bleach91

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2008
Messages
113
Reaction score
762
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
France
2 pics from 2ch ;)



 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
KYAAAAAAAAA!!!
KAwaii! Kawaii!! Amamiya is sooooo sweet! Adorable! *--* But... Where is Oboro? T_T
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
KYAAAAAAAAA!!!
KAwaii! Kawaii!! Amamiya is sooooo sweet! Adorable! *--* But... Where is Oboro? T_T
I think

After saving yoshina, hes healing asaga and he'll prolly save tatsuo too? Or the guy is still all right except for that tavoo thing that's gone
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
I think

After saving yoshina, hes healing asaga and he'll prolly save tatsuo too? Or the guy is still all right except for that tavoo thing that's gone
Yes, it's possible, but...
Before the battle Oboro was in bad condition, could him find all this power in order to heal all???
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Yes, it's possible, but...
Before the battle Oboro was in bad condition, could him find all this power in order to heal all???
look at the first spoiler pictures - previous page -: u c something that looks like marie, mother of christ let's say while he touches ageha and the latest picture show that marie again with immediately ageha and amamiya blowe. It can't be anything but asaga ibeing healed
 

roku-sky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
216
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
lol, that was a pretty funny chapter with Oboro.

Walking around all happy, he was like 'sup dude - HUH? WHAT HAPPENED!?!? XXDD
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
look at the first spoiler pictures - previous page -: u c something that looks like marie, mother of christ let's say while he touches ageha and the latest picture show that marie again with immediately ageha and amamiya blowe. It can't be anything but asaga ibeing healed
Yes, you're right! ^__^
BTW great chapter, I'm totally in love with Psyren!! :love Oboro was fantastic, I knew he would help Ageha and the others, his psy is awesome! :wtf
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I doubt binktopia will be able to scan it this week, the only people who are allowed to touch this manga under binktopia name are busy this week :P

Possible double-release next week.

Hopefully someone else scans it.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Well It was so great to see how oboro walked there relaxed and talking about he felt agehas powers but didn't see all of it because he was late. Going easy talking about how he feels. He loves to hug ageha but he kept complaining he didn't like to hug asaga that long :D

I wonder what kabuto is doing? He's still lieing there somewhere :D
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think Psyren is actually my favorite new series. Even more than Arts so far.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Well I love psyren a lot too but I wasn't into the drawings of oboros power. Don't misunderstand me, him having a healing ability is insanely awesome but that holy mother marie lookalike? I don't know. I hope it was just for once to see what there is behind his power. I hope it'll be drawn as the young boy later on

I wonder what kabuto is doing? Sleeping? Resting? :D
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah...That was kind of weak. I still look forward to seeing how everyone's powers develop. I have a feeling Yoshina is going to be like some chosen one who has to save the future or something. Hopefully they can make it not cliche. =p
 

caesarpk

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
423
Reaction score
247
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm...I have this random theory of Ageha going berserk and turning the present world into this mess in the future using PSI power and all...definitely too wild...
 
Top