Radioactive Zone

Which avatar?

  • Picture 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
You did this to his thread because you demanded I tell the people of your favourite past time. You owe him an apology.
he even secretly likes it, most likely
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:rolleyes:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Do people really do that? Wow such animal cruelty. It's like that stepping-with-your-high-heels-on-a-kitty porn.

I came to laugh but now I'm sad I read that. :emocat
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I actually threw up.

Thanks guys :bnah
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Taking back my votes in the CA.................
Now that is uncalled for, all I did was send you a good morning video. Blame @Kiki and peer pressure for the other things, but just think of the benefits if I win. Remember my proposals to make MH greater! I know what works and what doesn't, my girlfriend application form here on MH even got responses so you know I'm doing things right. Trust in me and trust in the system, and I will create a better future for everyone.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Now that is uncalled for, all I did was send you a good morning video. Blame @Kiki and peer pressure for the other things, but just think of the benefits if I win. Remember my proposals to make MH greater! I know what works and what doesn't, my girlfriend application form here on MH even got responses so you know I'm doing things right. Trust in me and trust in the system, and I will create a better future for everyone.
I apologize Sam-Senpai! #SirSamuel0162020

Can I be the VP?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I apologize Sam-Senpai! #SirSamuel0162020

Can I be the VP?
You're in line to be the minister for 2020 newcummer and spam. VP is currently reserved for the successful applicant :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He has a girlfriend application form :XD
And it got results after an initial meme post so it works
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I only found out about it because of a friend who went on a College assembly/questionnaire featuring a couple of politicians. But since you guys want to hear the story so badly, it's story time:

Someone ended up finding this one definition for "black fish" on urban dictionary during the assembly and started spreading it around their friend group. They all started losing it internally and had to struggle to keep the laughter in as politicians etc. were speaking in the room. Now, what could be so horrid/funny that they couldn't get over it for weeks and it became a thing we all laughed about? Here's the description from urban dictionary:

Black Fish:
During anal sex, right before the male cums, he pulls out and inserts a goldfish into the rectum of his partner. He then re-inserts the penis and continues to fuck. After cumming, he uses a fork to dig out the goldfish and eats it.

"Eugene was sick from black fishing his girl last night."

Enjoy, and remember that this is @Kiki 's favourite thing to do.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
You're in line to be the minister for 2020 newcummer and spam. VP is currently reserved for the successful applicant :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



And it got results after an initial meme post so it works
Then share lol. Wonder if any of us pass the test hahaha
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But it was just a bunch of guys who commented? :mono
Hey, I said to DM me if they were shy so they didn't make themselves public, but they applied and I've talked to them since to confirm :nod
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hey, I said to DM me if they were shy so they didn't make themselves public, but they applied and I've talked to them since to confirm :nod
Hmmmmm, Sam's going to have a long distance relationship
 
Top