Why u no msg me on the discordz




Even I don't know. Can you ask one of the admins?I thought you wanted Static... why is it Atom???![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He's gonna steal your money and spend it on dodgy stock market investmentsI wonder why I am one of them???![]()
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I fucking can't take this anymore. Please stop. Every fucking time someone says "sus" my sanity is being torn away into the shadow realm. I'm losing it. Have I ever told you the definition of insanity? Every fucking where I look, I see them. They're coming for me. Now whenever I look at something red I can't help but scream in agony. A man could murder every fucking one I love and I wouldn't be able to say anything except "SUS" and laugh like a fucking maniac. Every fucking sentence containing "impostor", "murderer", "suspicious" and "among" makes me lose my shit and smash my desk. End my fucking misery.atom is giga sus
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because you're one of the nicest people here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wonder why I am one of them???![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alhamdulillah, taraweeh is held at my nearby mosqueSame tbh. Although last year we were completely barred from going to the mosque at all but this time there may be some leeway since things have calmed down. Taraweeh will definitely be hard though.
And on top of that, I still have 1 month of my semester so classes too reeeee.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Can you send a SS? I did send you a friend request, it shows for me lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alhamdulillah, taraweeh is held at my nearby mosquehow about you?
how is your class going?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
your discord is there and I can see you changing your profile picture but I can't send you a message and there's no your request too. weird...
Can you send a SS? I did send you a friend request, it shows for me lol.
You could try sending one to me - Static#2513
doneYou could try sending one to me - Static#2513
Ok, I received it now...this is very weird lol.done
What did you build?
Currently playing a strength build. 27 in Vigor, 30 in Endurance, 40 in Vitality, 40 in Strength, 14 in Dexterity. Also atm I'm fighting Friede, she's kicking ass.What did you build?

Aye, Dark Souls and Musashi gang is everywhereCurrently playing a strength build. 27 in Vigor, 30 in Endurance, 40 in Vitality, 40 in Strength, 14 in Dexterity. Also atm I'm fighting Friede, she's kicking ass.
Btw, I didn't realize @ForSeaGle was on MH lol. @SirSamuel016 I assume you invited him here? :3

I been here for a while now, but not very active.Currently playing a strength build. 27 in Vigor, 30 in Endurance, 40 in Vitality, 40 in Strength, 14 in Dexterity. Also atm I'm fighting Friede, she's kicking ass.
Btw, I didn't realize @ForSeaGle was on MH lol. @SirSamuel016 I assume you invited him here? :3
You remember me from Good Vibes Only or not? xDI been here for a while now, but not very active.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---