Radioactive Zone

Which avatar?

  • Picture 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Why u no msg me on the discordz :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat :emocat
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I thought you wanted Static... why is it Atom??? :headscratch
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
😶
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wonder why I am one of them??? :hmm
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
atom is giga sus
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
atom is giga sus
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I fucking can't take this anymore. Please stop. Every fucking time someone says "sus" my sanity is being torn away into the shadow realm. I'm losing it. Have I ever told you the definition of insanity? Every fucking where I look, I see them. They're coming for me. Now whenever I look at something red I can't help but scream in agony. A man could murder every fucking one I love and I wouldn't be able to say anything except "SUS" and laugh like a fucking maniac. Every fucking sentence containing "impostor", "murderer", "suspicious" and "among" makes me lose my shit and smash my desk. End my fucking misery.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

😶
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wonder why I am one of them??? :hmm
Because you're one of the nicest people here.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:sbunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Same tbh. Although last year we were completely barred from going to the mosque at all but this time there may be some leeway since things have calmed down. Taraweeh will definitely be hard though.

And on top of that, I still have 1 month of my semester so classes too reeeee.
Alhamdulillah, taraweeh is held at my nearby mosque 😌 how about you?

how is your class going?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

your discord is there and I can see you changing your profile picture but I can't send you a message and there's no your request too. weird...
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
:sbunny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Alhamdulillah, taraweeh is held at my nearby mosque 😌 how about you?

how is your class going?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

your discord is there and I can see you changing your profile picture but I can't send you a message and there's no your request too. weird...
Can you send a SS? I did send you a friend request, it shows for me lol.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
yea lol like it's making me super confused
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Started playing DS3 again. :3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lobo
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
What did you build?
Currently playing a strength build. 27 in Vigor, 30 in Endurance, 40 in Vitality, 40 in Strength, 14 in Dexterity. Also atm I'm fighting Friede, she's kicking ass. :nod

Btw, I didn't realize @ForSeaGle was on MH lol. @SirSamuel016 I assume you invited him here? :3
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,802
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Currently playing a strength build. 27 in Vigor, 30 in Endurance, 40 in Vitality, 40 in Strength, 14 in Dexterity. Also atm I'm fighting Friede, she's kicking ass. :nod

Btw, I didn't realize @ForSeaGle was on MH lol. @SirSamuel016 I assume you invited him here? :3
Aye, Dark Souls and Musashi gang is everywhere :)
 

ForSeaGle

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2017
Messages
66
Reaction score
235
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Currently playing a strength build. 27 in Vigor, 30 in Endurance, 40 in Vitality, 40 in Strength, 14 in Dexterity. Also atm I'm fighting Friede, she's kicking ass. :nod

Btw, I didn't realize @ForSeaGle was on MH lol. @SirSamuel016 I assume you invited him here? :3
I been here for a while now, but not very active.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I been here for a while now, but not very active.
You remember me from Good Vibes Only or not? xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lobo Yo, what do you think of this?

 
Top