he even secretly likes it, most likelyYou did this to his thread because you demanded I tell the people of your favourite past time. You owe him an apology.
I'm not the same as youhe even secretly likes it, most likely




I actually threw up.
Thanks guys![]()
Taking back my votes in the CA.................
Now that is uncalled for, all I did was send you a good morning video. Blame @Kiki and peer pressure for the other things, but just think of the benefits if I win. Remember my proposals to make MH greater! I know what works and what doesn't, my girlfriend application form here on MH even got responses so you know I'm doing things right. Trust in me and trust in the system, and I will create a better future for everyone.Taking back my votes in the CA.................
I apologize Sam-Senpai! #SirSamuel0162020Now that is uncalled for, all I did was send you a good morning video. Blame @Kiki and peer pressure for the other things, but just think of the benefits if I win. Remember my proposals to make MH greater! I know what works and what doesn't, my girlfriend application form here on MH even got responses so you know I'm doing things right. Trust in me and trust in the system, and I will create a better future for everyone.

You're in line to be the minister for 2020 newcummer and spam. VP is currently reserved for the successful applicantI apologize Sam-Senpai! #SirSamuel0162020
Can I be the VP?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And it got results after an initial meme post so it worksHe has a girlfriend application form![]()
I only found out about it because of a friend who went on a College assembly/questionnaire featuring a couple of politicians. But since you guys want to hear the story so badly, it's story time:
Someone ended up finding this one definition for "black fish" on urban dictionary during the assembly and started spreading it around their friend group. They all started losing it internally and had to struggle to keep the laughter in as politicians etc. were speaking in the room. Now, what could be so horrid/funny that they couldn't get over it for weeks and it became a thing we all laughed about? Here's the description from urban dictionary:
Black Fish:During anal sex, right before the male cums, he pulls out and inserts a goldfish into the rectum of his partner. He then re-inserts the penis and continues to fuck. After cumming, he uses a fork to dig out the goldfish and eats it.
"Eugene was sick from black fishing his girl last night."
Enjoy, and remember that this is @Kiki 's favourite thing to do.
Then share lol. Wonder if any of us pass the test hahahaYou're in line to be the minister for 2020 newcummer and spam. VP is currently reserved for the successful applicant
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And it got results after an initial meme post so it works
It's reserved for the ladiesThen share lol. Wonder if any of us pass the test hahaha
But if you're desperate enough you can find it on my profile here.
But it was just a bunch of guys who commented?It's reserved for the ladiesBut if you're desperate enough you can find it on my profile here.

Hey, I said to DM me if they were shy so they didn't make themselves public, but they applied and I've talked to them since to confirmBut it was just a bunch of guys who commented?![]()

Hmmmmm, Sam's going to have a long distance relationshipHey, I said to DM me if they were shy so they didn't make themselves public, but they applied and I've talked to them since to confirm![]()