Raftel Discussion Thread

the Rewards at Raftel...

• TREASURE

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • the truth...the RIO PONEGLYPH

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • a message from GOL D. ROGER (on important details e.g. the WILL of D.)

• NOTHING(the adventure of getting there was the 'treasure')

• WEAPONS (e.g. like Pluton)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (any thoughts - please reply)

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark Zeza

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: raftel

Maybe there would be a tunnel, or path through the red line or something. I think climbing across would be impossible without strong current like the one on reverse mountain.

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

@ bakashijinsan

True. They would need to enter Grand Line again.... but maybe <look below>

Dark Zeza said:
Maybe there would be a tunnel,
... maybe this is the answer. We already have an island in the sky, why not make an island underground... After all, you can't expect anything logical in OP.

bakashijinsan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Dark Zeza said:
Maybe there would be a tunnel, or path through the red line or something. I think climbing across would be impossible without strong current like the one on reverse mountain.
yeah that is one plausible theory. regardless, it is well pointed that the mugiwara pirates still has a long way to go! (yay for us! more One Piece)

nevertheless, raftel is at the end of grand line and as portrayed by the flower doctor (forgot his name), you can choose what magnetic field to guide you but eventually it would direct you to raftel itself.

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

That would be a very long journey. Do you guys think that an Eternal Posse to Raftel exist?

bakashijinsan

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

if there really is an existing eternal post pointing to raftel, nobody who wants to get one piece has it yet.

else they would have gone there already.

alekosss_kenpachi

Reaction score
Country
Greece

I am almost sure that there is no Eternal pose to Raftel cause u need to get there 1st to make one.So since Roger is the only person to have been to Raftel i really doubt he would make a pose.He would have no reason doing so..He would surely say smth like: ""The ones who want to reach Raftel should try on their own"".

Anti-panda

Reaction score
Country
United States

Underground Huh? well makes sense we've already seen the strawhats go to "heaven" (skypiea) maybe well get to see them go to hell? huh/ maybe?

hyper_megaman

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

well one question:

if red line cuts the whole world, how the hell do the people from north/south/east/west blue know each other so well? they discuss about the weakest of the 4 blues like it were some common knowledge, so how did they get the information across if the line were un-scalable throughout and all.

i think there are possibly 1) tunnels/caves or 2) spots across(low land or sth)

so it could be possible the mugiwaras will reach some sort of cross-over mechanism/thingy when they reach the other half of the grand line, or it could just be a big empty space lol.

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

@ hyper_megaman

Good question. But it is possible that the Red Line has some tunnels or bridge to cross over it. But the real question is how to cross the equator? The problem is the GL is circling the globe. If the North Blue and West Blue is in the Nothern hemisphere, how they will interact with those in South Blue and East Blue? I say, expidition groups. Getting some help from the Marines, or they just entered the GL and cross over to the side. Remember, not all ships are pirates.

Back to the topic please. Raftel is a completely secluded island. No one knows about it. Perhaps the void century told about Raftel. Of course, the Marines has been there. Trust me. If not, when Roger said "I've been to Raftel", the Marines would say like "What is Raftel?". Since it is a named island, of course people have reached there, presumably Marines or some historians do.

bakashijinsan

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

baxteristic said:
Raftel is a completely secluded island. No one knows about it. Perhaps the void century told about Raftel. Of course, the Marines has been there. Trust me. If not, when Roger said "I've been to Raftel", the Marines would say like "What is Raftel?". Since it is a named island, of course people have reached there, presumably Marines or some historians do.
exactly what I was thinking. this raftel thing might have been explored before by the marines. and at some point the WG may have an eternal post logged to raftel but for reasons like "what to do there" or something like that, the marines aren't setting their course to that island.

it'd be easy for the WG to end the pirate era. how? not by wiping out the whole populace of pirates but by cutting the very goal that these pirates are aiming for: "One Piece". Since Roger said that One Piece is in Raftel, the WG might have gone there, checked the island but can't find any signs of it.

But lo!! they have found something that might lead to it! what? Poneglyphs! But no one can read those slabs of stones. So now they remember Ohara which they wiped clean 20 years ago leading them to take Robin to custody as the last survivor of the Ohara demons.

getting robin, they can get decipher poneglyphs and eventually uncover the secrets of one Piece. with one piece in the hands of WG, i don't think the pirates would become rampant as much as it is as of the moment.

Freakzin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

i think red line doesnt go around the globe, but yes at the half of the grand line is raftel, and there is AllBlue since one island only, they could all be one.

bakashijinsan

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

yeah! it is possible that all of the goals of the SH crew is in Raftel. i'm gonna review everything about GL and RL so that all the confusion can be cleared.

welcome Freakzin to MH! :turtle :turtle :turtle

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

bakashijinsan said:
welcome Freakzin to MH!
You sure like to welcome people huh? I saw that many times already. But good. A noble thing to do :thumbs

Freakzin said:
i think red line doesnt go around the globe, but yes at the half of the grand line is raftel, and there is AllBlue since one island only, they could all be one.
But if Raftel is at the half of GL, that means the adventure is just around half the globe. IMO, it must be at the end of the world.

bakashijinsan

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

baxteristic said:
You sure like to welcome people huh? I saw that many times already. But good. A noble thing to do :thumbs

But if Raftel is at the half of GL, that means the adventure is just around half the globe. IMO, it must be at the end of the world.
yep :D i want evryone to feel at home especially people who visit One Piece Section!

Dark Zeza

Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Yea, Raftel for sure is at the end of Grandline if you can remember the picture from flower-head man, with giant whale, which explain the route of grandline.

Roger did not mention exactly that the One Piece is in Raftel (but it is most likely), but if WG or Marine named Raftel, they might already check that out, since it is the hardest place to reach. But I still doubt if they have ever been there, because if they have been there before, they might created eternal pose already. Maybe they only know the name of it.

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Freakzin said:

as you can clearly see. you have to cross the redline once on the way to raftel.

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

BoffenJL said:
as you can clearly see. you have to cross the redline once on the way to raftel.
That settles the "Red Line is around the globe" thing. Thanx for the pic.

jumbohiggins

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

:offtopic this doesnt really go with what you guys are talking about but i think raftel is where all the devil fruits come from and when the strawhats get there their will be like orchards of df's

it would be pretty cool if that happens

Anti-panda

Reaction score
Country
United States

how do ya think they get thier ships across the red line...... i doubt it'll be something boring like channels or a cannal

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

Anti-panda said:
how do ya think they get thier ships across the red line...... i doubt it'll be something boring like channels or a cannal
That is just another adventure. We'll see more weird things.