Discussion Raijinshuu Thread

Firepower

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
433
Reaction score
285
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think it's the former I mean the guy has a poster of Laxus in his bedroom. In the same page was looking at Ren. Eve and Hibiki naked photos in a magazine. Here's the page if you find it to hard to believe.
Lmao wtf guess that settles which side Freed is on. So that makes Sugarboy, Freed and the blue Pegasus guild master. The blue Pegasus guys are possible too. In any case whether they be men or women Freed is good at hiding his dirty thoughts in front of others. Kinda perverted for any character in the manga. I remember Juvia having a room full of Gray's pictures and stuff. But still Freed has three naked figures, plus Laxus. Freaky. I wonder how Bob the guild master and Ichiya interact, knowing Ichia is a lady's man, a pretty boy in that body.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Freed faked his loss of composure to women in swimsuits. He and Bickslow wanted to let Cana and Lucy go through easily after what they did in Fantasia.
Thanks for reminding :)

I think it's the former I mean the guy has a poster of Laxus in his bedroom. In the same page was looking at Ren. Eve and Hibiki naked photos in a magazine. Here's the page if you find it to hard to believe.
So it's confirmed that Freed is really gay?

Lmao wtf guess that settles which side Freed is on. So that makes Sugarboy, Freed and the blue Pegasus guild master. The blue Pegasus guys are possible too. In any case whether they be men or women Freed is good at hiding his dirty thoughts in front of others. Kinda perverted for any character in the manga. I remember Juvia having a room full of Gray's pictures and stuff. But still Freed has three naked figures, plus Laxus. Freaky. I wonder how Bob the guild master and Ichiya interact, knowing Ichia is a lady's man, a pretty boy in that body.
About Trio BP and Ichiya, hasn't Ichiya always been fond of Erza and didn't Trio BP always flirt with women?
 

Firepower

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
433
Reaction score
285
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for reminding :)



So it's confirmed that Freed is really gay?



About Trio BP and Ichiya, hasn't Ichiya always been fond of Erza and didn't Trio BP always flirt with women?
Ichiya is definitely into women only. It's because of that I wonder how he tolerates and interacts with his guild master. I don't think the trio are into dudes, but seeing the picture of Bob bp master when he was young, the trio and Bob don't look any different. It was just a small thought with little chances of them being like that, but I believe they are straight. They are the pretty boy guild, the kind that are used in boys love so associating them with such behavior comes to mind. This doesn't necessarily mean he's in love with Laxus. He had a poster of Laxus in clothing, with a small picture below that of the thunder tribe. But still he's perverted and a gentleman in the same time, at least in front of others.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
If you look into that pic carefully...

It shows that margin of that poster can not be seen. Means it's possible if on that poster there are Bickslow, Evergreen, or Freed on Laxus' right (from our perspective). Also, I personally hope Freed is straight. I mean, Freed, and not only him but all FT guild members, are straight. They are too precious. Haha just saying. An opinion.

Back to Freed, I think it's Mashima's "fault" to make Freed look "gay". In his tag team with Bickslow vs Lucy and Cana, I thank for reminding, it's Freed's gentleman nature, let Lucy and Cana win. And his blushes, no one can hide their blushes when he/she meets something he/she is fond of. Means Freed still likes women. He bought that magazine maybe just for fun. He wondered what Trio BP will look, is it embarrassing or amazing. Maybe he wants to be exposed too haha.
 

Firepower

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
433
Reaction score
285
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If you look into that pic carefully...

It shows that margin of that poster can not be seen. Means it's possible if on that poster there are Bickslow, Evergreen, or Freed on Laxus' right (from our perspective). Also, I personally hope Freed is straight. I mean, Freed, and not only him but all FT guild members, are straight. They are too precious. Haha just saying. An opinion.

Back to Freed, I think it's Mashima's "fault" to make Freed look "gay". In his tag team with Bickslow vs Lucy and Cana, I thank for reminding, it's Freed's gentleman nature, let Lucy and Cana win. And his blushes, no one can hide their blushes when he/she meets something he/she is fond of. Means Freed still likes women. He bought that magazine maybe just for fun. He wondered what Trio BP will look, is it embarrassing or amazing. Maybe he wants to be exposed too haha.
Yeah but he's grinning with a dirty look on his face. He also seems to be blushing here. Plus he's drinking while doing all this; he has liquor next to him on the table. If I were to predict the next scene, Freed would be drunk taking his pants off and doing his thing. Just kidding. This is all for laughs Masima probably just intended.
 

Selly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
79
Reaction score
107
Country
Germany
Alright, here's been posted a lot I absolutely diagree with or even exasperates me a little but let's not go into this now 'cause actually I also meant this thread to be about the Raijins without any shipping stuff or anything else.

Either way, I skipped through a few posts in other threads too and I'm just '???'. Really, the Raiijinshuu need a proper fight again. Each one of the three. Because it seems like people are forgetting that and why the Raijinshuu are one of the strongest teams.

It's been so long, honestly. I just still hope they'll get to shine more in this ARC. The last HALF proper fight thethree have gotten was in the TENROU Arc dammit. They are all easily S-Class candidates. When they got introduced they were /feared/ and now they still have all the respect from their guild mates. Freed has been S-Class level WAY before the Fantasia ARC already, now imagine how much stronger he got until NOW. Perhaps their magics would just too inflential so that's why Mashima doesn't give them fights often?

Goddammit I just really need my underrated neglected babies to shine. Backstory infos would still be nice too. Anything at all, Mashima please!

I've heard that Laxus will get his spin off. The Raijinshuu better be appearing in there, too! ;ww;
 

Stormsfury

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,343
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Alright, here's been posted a lot I absolutely diagree with or even exasperates me a little but let's not go into this now 'cause actually I also meant this thread to be about the Raijins without any shipping stuff or anything else.

Either way, I skipped through a few posts in other threads too and I'm just '???'. Really, the Raiijinshuu need a proper fight again. Each one of the three. Because it seems like people are forgetting that and why the Raijinshuu are one of the strongest teams.

It's been so long, honestly. I just still hope they'll get to shine more in this ARC. The last HALF proper fight thethree have gotten was in the TENROU Arc dammit. They are all easily S-Class candidates. When they got introduced they were /feared/ and now they still have all the respect from their guild mates. Freed has been S-Class level WAY before the Fantasia ARC already, now imagine how much stronger he got until NOW. Perhaps their magics would just too inflential so that's why Mashima doesn't give them fights often?

Goddammit I just really need my underrated neglected babies to shine. Backstory infos would still be nice too. Anything at all, Mashima please!

I've heard that Laxus will get his spin off. The Raijinshuu better be appearing in there, too! ;ww;
Instead Hiro will focus even more on the main cast and discard the Raijinshuu, he could have easily had them fight some of the Spriggan lieutenants but instead he had the main cast one-shot them.........
 

Selly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
79
Reaction score
107
Country
Germany
Instead Hiro will focus even more on the main cast and discard the Raijinshuu, he could have easily had them fight some of the Spriggan lieutenants but instead he had the main cast one-shot them.........
True. Tbh, there have been so so many opportunities for them to have a proper fight again. I'm not talking about this ARC only but in general. Like, was it really necessary to take them out by damn particles for the entirety of the Tartarus ARC? At least Laxus got his chance in the anime but there too they could have been included, even more so considering how Laxus was actually the most affected by the particles.

Seriously, it's been too long. Their magics are so unique and they are such powerful mages! I just want to see more of them so badly, and I'll always keep hoping that they'll get some moments tbh.
 

Stormsfury

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,343
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
True. Tbh, there have been so so many opportunities for them to have a proper fight again. I'm not talking about this ARC only but in general. Like, was it really necessary to take them out by damn particles for the entirety of the Tartarus ARC? At least Laxus got his chance in the anime but there too they could have been included, even more so considering how Laxus was actually the most affected by the particles.

Seriously, it's been too long. Their magics are so unique and they are such powerful mages! I just want to see more of them so badly, and I'll always keep hoping that they'll get some moments tbh.
They should make appearances in the Laxus spin-off manga. We will be able to see more of them there.
 

Selly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
79
Reaction score
107
Country
Germany
There's going to be a Laxus spin-off? When does it start and is it Mashima who is doing it or someone else?
Yes! The date of the first chap's release is not stated yet I think and no, I believe it's the same persons who are responsible for the Sabertooth and Gajeel spin-off who are responsible for the Laxus spin off mainly :3

Either way I hope it will feature the Raijins, I pray. And if they do, god please don't let them mess up their chara traits/portrayal.
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
Yes! The date of the first chap's release is not stated yet I think and no, I believe it's the same persons who are responsible for the Sabertooth and Gajeel spin-off who are responsible for the Laxus spin off mainly :3

Either way I hope it will feature the Raijins, I pray. And if they do, god please don't let them mess up their chara traits/portrayal.
This excites me. I wonder when the spin-off will take place? It would be cool if it was in the one-year gap. Even a prequel where he forms the Raijinshuu would be cool. I want a Gildarts prequel too. There are so many possibilities that spin-offs can do.
 

Stormsfury

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,343
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
This excites me. I wonder when the spin-off will take place? It would be cool if it was in the one-year gap. Even a prequel where he forms the Raijinshuu would be cool. I want a Gildarts prequel too. There are so many possibilities that spin-offs can do.
The spin-off could be set when he forms the Rajinshuu and during the 1 year gap, they did something similar during the Gajeel spin-off.
 

Shiki-No-Ryū

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Didn't Freed form the Raijinshuu, though? At least that's what I remember, maybe I'm mistaken. Anyway, as much as I am exited about the spin-off, I hope they will appear more often in the official material too. Seriously, at this point I squeal at every panel they get and that's not very often.

Concerning their backgrounds, I'm genuinely wondering why Mashima chose to give us even more information about Erza (the last chapters hinted this), instead of finally answering some questions about other characters, like the Raijinshuu, but also Team Shadowgear. I mean, we already know plenty about Erza, and it's not like I don't want to know more about her, but please, compared to her we know nothing about the Raijinshuu. We don't even know Ever en Bickslows last names, or even how they all became friends with Laxus. It's like Mashima constantly forgets about them, like, they didn't even show up in the last chapter, while they were at the guild too. And no, you can't tell me that they were taken out; Freed was able to walk, so Bicks and Ever shouldn't be much worse. So unless they are already on their way to Laxus, which I really hope, I expect them to show up anytime soon. God, sometimes it's so frustrating to be a fan of minor characters.
 

Selly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
79
Reaction score
107
Country
Germany
Didn't Freed form the Raijinshuu, though? At least that's what I remember, maybe I'm mistaken. Anyway, as much as I am exited about the spin-off, I hope they will appear more often in the official material too. Seriously, at this point I squeal at every panel they get and that's not very often.

Concerning their backgrounds, I'm genuinely wondering why Mashima chose to give us even more information about Erza (the last chapters hinted this), instead of finally answering some questions about other characters, like the Raijinshuu, but also Team Shadowgear. I mean, we already know plenty about Erza, and it's not like I don't want to know more about her, but please, compared to her we know nothing about the Raijinshuu. We don't even know Ever en Bickslows last names, or even how they all became friends with Laxus. It's like Mashima constantly forgets about them, like, they didn't even show up in the last chapter, while they were at the guild too. And no, you can't tell me that they were taken out; Freed was able to walk, so Bicks and Ever shouldn't be much worse. So unless they are already on their way to Laxus, which I really hope, I expect them to show up anytime soon. God, sometimes it's so frustrating to be a fan of minor characters.
Honestly, this is exactly how I feel. I celebrate each friggin panel they get because they've been so horribly neglected. I too hope that they will appear in the spin-off and also in the official manga again soo, To be honest, I was quite disappointed that they didn't come to assist Laxus. Imo he shouldn't have won this fight, considering how injured and exhausted he was. But well, another opportunity for them wasted, sighs.

And yes, agreed! I mean I know Erza is one of the main charas, I get that she is one of the people who generally gets way more screen time and others and why it is that way. But as you said we know about NOTHING about the Raijinshuu and that's sad because they are such unique characters with amazing and strong powers. I'll just keep hoping. Maybe. I'll be honestly disappointed if this ARC ends up being like the Tartarus ARC for them. The explosion and the particles seemed like bad excuses to take them out and I just want them to get their time to shine.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The Laxus spin off centers around Laxus and the Raijinshuu.
 

Selly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
79
Reaction score
107
Country
Germany
The Laxus spin off centers around Laxus and the Raijinshuu.
Oh gosh if the Raijinshuu will really get included a lot I will be so so happy. Oh man I just love them so much I'm just djlkwejfdwlefjerkg
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I can see Freed helping Laxus make Jutsu Shiki barriers. Laxus was able to make one mid-battle, which must take a lot of skill. Obviously it's not on the scale of Freed's barriers which are Magnolia+, but they are usually not used in combat.

My preference is that Laxus and the Raijinshuu are together for most of the spin-off (at least half), but I do think Laxus will go solo for a little while to do training. Also Freed/Bixlow/Evergreen are implied to stay at BP guildhall for more time than Laxus.

Anyone know where the Raijinshuu are right now? Are they in the guild when Jacob was there?
 

Selly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
79
Reaction score
107
Country
Germany
I can see Freed helping Laxus make Jutsu Shiki barriers. Laxus was able to make one mid-battle, which must take a lot of skill. Obviously it's not on the scale of Freed's barriers which are Magnolia+, but they are usually not used in combat.

My preference is that Laxus and the Raijinshuu are together for most of the spin-off (at least half), but I do think Laxus will go solo for a little while to do training. Also Freed/Bixlow/Evergreen are implied to stay at BP guildhall for more time than Laxus.

Anyone know where the Raijinshuu are right now? Are they in the guild when Jacob was there?
I doubt we will get to see something like this though then again I still don't fully believe that Laxus wrote the entire barrier by himself. I mean, not even Freed has been shown to be capable of this and tbh... if it was that simple then his magic would be twice as OP as it already is, so that's very unlikely xD I think that something like this -->
makes more sense in this situation.

But yes I agree. I honestly hope that they will get their fair share in this spin off. They just need more attention. And no, unfortunately we have no idea where they currently are ;/ They weren't shown at the guild along with everyone else when and after Jacob attacked. I had hoped they are gonna look for Laxus but sighs, let's see. I just hope that this ARC won't be a waste like the Tartarus one for them :/
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I doubt we will get to see something like this though then again I still don't fully believe that Laxus wrote the entire barrier by himself. I mean, not even Freed has been shown to be capable of this and tbh... if it was that simple then his magic would be twice as OP as it already is, so that's very unlikely xD I think that something like this -->
makes more sense in this situation.

But yes I agree. I honestly hope that they will get their fair share in this spin off. They just need more attention. And no, unfortunately we have no idea where they currently are ;/ They weren't shown at the guild along with everyone else when and after Jacob attacked. I had hoped they are gonna look for Laxus but sighs, let's see. I just hope that this ARC won't be a waste like the Tartarus one for them :/
I can definitely agree to something like that pic. It completely fits the explanation of Freed's runes not being useful in combat, it needs prep time.

I was thinking the Raijinshuu might have went after Laxus. Or even North with Ichiya to help (BP is up there, and they would also care for BP members too).

Before Laxus v Wahl, my opinion was that the Raijinshuu would defeat Wahl, because Freed seemed to know about alchemy being used by machines, and Freed referenced how the Raijinshuu are Laxus' bodyguards. So my theory was kinda shot down when Laxus went South.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I can definitely agree to something like that pic. It completely fits the explanation of Freed's runes not being useful in combat, it needs prep time.

I was thinking the Raijinshuu might have went after Laxus. Or even North with Ichiya to help (BP is up there, and they would also care for BP members too).

Before Laxus v Wahl, my opinion was that the Raijinshuu would defeat Wahl, because Freed seemed to know about alchemy being used by machines, and Freed referenced how the Raijinshuu are Laxus' bodyguards. So my theory was kinda shot down when Laxus went South.
I think we can all agree that the Raijinshuu went to the South to help Laxus and I think Porlyusica and Asuka went with the Raijinshuu. Porlyusica went to the South with the Raijinshuu because she was worried about Wendy and to help the injured and Asuka would have followed them since young children have a habit of following others by the time they noticed Asuka was following them they would already left the city and even if they took her back to the guild she would have keep following them so they would have no choice but to take her with them.
 
Top