- Joined
- Nov 2, 2006
- Messages
- 687
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Lol, ANBU-lance...
There are 2 of them: Teddy Bear and Chicken Little, they are even more useless than the real ANBU!!! They appear for the first time in chapter 9.Raseru said:Lol, ANBU-lance...
Wow, I can't wait for that. I'll be here waiting for future chapters!!rykarreolacr said:There are 2 of them: Teddy Bear and Chicken Little, they are even more useless than the real ANBU!!! They appear for the first time in chapter 9.
and WELCOME BACK!!!
No problem baby. <3Brede said:thanks Rykaand WELCOME BACK!!!

)

I forgot about the sientesi.... sorry. >_>ibra87 said:And about the sit down jutsu, well I had no idea what it meant, thanks for clarifying that. I really missed a glossary where such a word would be explained.
This is indeed a great chapter! Great way to end the season.rykarreolacr said:Thanks a lot for all your comments!!! You guys make me want to work harder ^^.
Thanks a lot!!! 