Raruto

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
rykarreolacr said:
Man, I'm truely sorry...
I'm too busy with college... I'm about to finish the current four-month period, but I'm filled up with exams and presentations. On top of that I'm in a job hunt.
Also I still haven't received the translation from Iwanin, he seems to be even more busy than me.

Sorry guys, you'll just have to be patient.
Give a date at least?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
kunai jutsu said:
Give a date at least?


How can he give one if he doesnt have the translation yet?
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Khal said:
How can he give one if he doesnt have the translation yet?
He can estimate that too..
Your thick.. xD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Khal said:
How can he give one if he doesnt have the translation yet?
Precisely.
This time there's nothing I can do.
 

Iwanin

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
450
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
rykarreolacr said:
Precisely.
This time there's nothing I can do.
I have been busy... extremely-busy... twelve-hour-workday for over a week level busy... but I'm leaving my job this Friday so, I'll have a couple of weeks of free time. I'm thinking of doing like three or four chapters in a week (I can do that if I have nothing else to do) in order to really have Ryk feel the pressure...heheheh... :amuse ... teeheehee.... :tem

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Yeah, I knew that you were very busy, so I didn't even bother you with lousy pm's. Im glad to see that you're indeed alive thouh. XD

Iwanin said:
I'm thinking of doing like three or four chapters in a week (I can do that if I have nothing else to do) in order to really have Ryk feel the pressure...heheheh... :amuse ... teeheehee.... :tem
MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... :D
AAARRRGHH!!! *hides behind his mom*
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Iwanin said:
I'm thinking of doing like three or four chapters in a week (I can do that if I have nothing else to do) in order to really have Ryk feel the pressure...heheheh... :amuse ... teeheehee.... :tem

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... :D
Heh, feels like that avatar is deserved? XD

Old Saying: "when iwanin changes his avatar, the world will end".
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Who's mum, ryk?
Sweet, you do that iwanin... xD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
My mum. Just talking in third person.
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Do you always refer to yourself in third person? :p
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
He he, i learned that around here when you post something funny between **, it's funnier if you use third person. Beside that circumstance I never talk in third person. *realizes that iDookie asks too many question, he must kill him*.
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
From aDaMz, to iDookie... xD
Yea, I do know a friend who actually does refer to herself in third person alot, must be disturbed... lol...
Anyway, good luck with getting that Raruto! xP
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, "actions" when written are normally in third person... it just another of those "writing rules" we have to follow =/

Another rule is not to edit other people's post with no reason, like in this case. ryk

hey, i stopped doing that a few weeks ago XP ( oh and blue is GK's color )
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Thanks aDaMz! *ignores khal's post*
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You're a cheeky one, ryk.
 

Skillachi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
When do we get Raruto 5!!! I want Raruto 5 pleeeease, in english spanish japanese italian alien... need funny... I haven't laughed so much in a while
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Skillachi said:
When do we get Raruto 5!!! I want Raruto 5 pleeeease, in english spanish japanese italian alien... need funny... I haven't laughed so much in a while
www.raruto.bitacoras.com -> spanish chapters

the original versions are all there, i believe they should be at 16 or something now? but i havnt checked in ages XD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Yep 16 chapters so far.
You guys have to wait a little longer. My hands are tied until Iwanin sends the translation to me.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
rykarreolacr said:
Yep 16 chapters so far.
You guys have to wait a little longer. My hands are tied until Iwanin sends the translation to me.
You'd wish you could say that when Iwanin send you the translation for the next 5 chapters (muahaha)
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
The current 4 months period of college is about to finish, so I'll actually ahve plenty of time to get those done.
 
Top