Raruto

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
kunai jutsu said:
Hey, this is your first "Project" we'll forgive you, but don't PULL OFF A KISHIMOTO, okay?

Yeah... thanks for understanding!!! :grin

9 days left to Raruto in English... sigh
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Hehe, 22 in stead of 15? GOOD!! ( i won't be able to read it before te 25th anyway :p )

I'll surely check it out when i'm back, the first chapter looked interesting ^^

( can you tell me the name of Kakasi's book on the last page btw? )
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Khal said:
Hehe, 22 in stead of 15? GOOD!! ( i won't be able to read it before te 25th anyway :p )
I'll surely check it out when i'm back, the first chapter looked interesting ^^
You are going to that trip to Rome, right?

can you tell me the name of Kakasi's book on the last page btw?
"The Ninja that Stabbed me with his Katana"
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
rykarreolacr said:
You are going to that trip to Rome, right?
Yeah ^^

rykarreolacr said:
"The Ninja that Stabbed me with his Katana"
Hahaha, awesome XD XD XD - very subtle
 

mageofdeath

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
296
Reaction score
4
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I can help translate this manga, if any help is needed at all...
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
mageofdeath said:
I can help translate this manga, if any help is needed at all...
Sure!!! Any help is needed!!! :grin
¿De donde eres?
 

mageofdeath

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
296
Reaction score
4
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
yo soy de san antonio texas, pero vivi un tiempo en toluca mexico, y como dije puedo ayudar solo dime en que necesitas ayuda...
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
mageofdeath said:
yo soy de san antonio texas, pero vivi un tiempo en toluca mexico, y como dije puedo ayudar solo dime en que necesitas ayuda...
Muy bien, trata de traducir la cuarta pagina del capitulo 2, y después mandame un pm.
Muchas gracias por interesarte!!! :grin
 

Rarillo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hmmm, guys it's really nice of you to translate Raruto but... I have a small doubt. Jesulink is spanish and I see a lot of the translators in your group are latin american. Since there is a significant difference between latin american and european spanish expressions, do you think you will be able to keep the essence of most of the jokes?

Although I strongly agree latin american knowledge of English is far superior from us, spaniards.

A small challenge... how would you translate "Vas de sobrao?"? :amuse

Anyway guys, if you need any advice from a native european spanish speaker to translate some of these "special" words, just let me know. ;)
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Great to see people willing to help out in translating this Manga, "reading" (really looking at the pictures and trying to guess the meaning :p) was fun, and funny :p.

Some parts I liked were:

The "photo copies in color" jutsu that Naruto used

Hinata looking at Naruto with the tele-scope

and the opening video :p. I'm sure I'll like various other parts a lot more when I can understand it. Good luck :ossu
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
@Rarillo: Jesulink está trabajando con nosotros, así que cuando necesito alguna explicación sobre el significado de algo le pregunto a él.
Pero si ocupo una idea sobre como traducir alguna expresión... ¿puedo contar con tu ayuda? Gracias :grin

@njt: Thanks for your comments man!!! :p
 

mageofdeath

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
296
Reaction score
4
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Rarillo said:
Hmmm, guys it's really nice of you to translate Raruto but... I have a small doubt. Jesulink is spanish and I see a lot of the translators in your group are latin american. Since there is a significant difference between latin american and european spanish expressions, do you think you will be able to keep the essence of most of the jokes?

Although I strongly agree latin american knowledge of English is far superior from us, spaniards.

A small challenge... how would you translate "Vas de sobrao?"? :amuse

Anyway guys, if you need any advice from a native european spanish speaker to translate some of these "special" words, just let me know. ;)
well I have watched quite a bit of tv from spain were they have different phrases, or speak but after hearing it for a while I guess you just pick up on it, its almost like spanish pushed toward a bit of portuguese, but there are things that we don't catch like certain "slang", but in the end I guess it would be tough for us, but it doesn't mean we wont try...
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Big Announcement[/size][/size]

KageMane and mageofdeath are now part of this project.
I asked them to translate a couple of pages and... OMG!!! They're way better then me!!!! :darn
I'm almost ashamed now of what you'll see in the first chapter...
So there you have it!!! We've got 2 new translators!!! This is soooo cool!!! :grin
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
rykarreolacr said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Big Announcement[/size][/size]

KageMane and mageofdeath are now part of this project.
I asked them to translate a couple of pages and... OMG!!! They're way better then me!!!!  :darn
I'm almost ashamed now of what you'll see in the first chapter...
So there you have it!!! We've got 2 new translators!!! This is soooo cool!!! :grin
Does this mean the translation will come in SOONER?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
OWNAGE!

I was going to beg KageMane and all, but hell yeah!

Hopefully, you guys will get more translators soon. ^_^ Can't wait to see this!
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
O_O
Raruto is cuteness xD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
kunai jutsu said:
Does this mean the translation will come in SOONER?

Nope, Jesulink wants me to keep a schedule.
Starting Monday 22nd, every 2 weeks.
He doesn't want the English version to catch up with the Spanish one.

Dragonzair said:
OWNAGE!

I was going to beg KageMane and all, but hell yeah!

Hopefully, you guys will get more translators soon. ^_^ Can't wait to see this!
aDaMz92 said:
O_O
Raruto is cuteness xD
Thanks for your comments guys!!!! :grin
 

Jester_agr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Great.
Raruto in english. I read Raruto since first number (in Spanish), and is very amused.
Probably is more amused than own Naruto.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Jester_agr said:
Great.
Raruto in english. I read Raruto since first number (in Spanish), and is very amused.
Probably is more amused than own Naruto.
You are definitely right.
And tell me, ¿what is it that you most like about Raruto? :grin
 

JeffDoogins

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
wtf.......i mean seriously...............wtf was that
hahahahaha-ha-ha...ha.haaaaaaaaaaaa, weird!!
 
Top