Seinen Real by Inoue Takehiko

ohayo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Bahrain
Re: リアル (Real)

I found a link to the raws of vol7, YAAAAAY!!!:p


MU

rapidshare
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
Re: リアル (Real)

I love this manga, it's much better than slam dunk!

any info about vol 7 scan? and what happened to omanga or hawks?
 

GothHearth

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: リアル (Real)

Real Vol 6 / Ch 36 ........ I Need Moar !! <3
 

chusetto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
224
Reaction score
672
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I've just bought the first two volumes and this series is AWESOME...

I thought that I'd buy it one volume per month but... if I get some money I'll take the other six volumes released here in no time...

Takehiko Inoue is the Messiah of Manga (The God is Tezuka... XD)

 

ice_queen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 5, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: リアル (Real)

REAL is quite fantastic.
It´s really one of those titles that have a little bit of everything.
Great drama, great basketball scenes, and unbeliavable displays of character development(also, Kiyoharu is quite hot).

I love Inoue since Slam Dunk, but he really shows a whole new level of improvement as a mangaka in his seinen manga(Real and Vagabond).

ice_queen
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
REAL volume 8 is out in English.

Discuss.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Revilenigma

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
786
Reaction score
78
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
just download volume 1-8, can't wait to read it, the art looks amazing.
 

miki_chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Does anyone know where I can get volumes 3-5? as Hawk and Omanga have disbanded, it is extremely hard to find! Mangatraders has scanlated volumes 1,2, & 6-9 in eng of this series. You can easily access Japanese raws from jcafe24.com.

I'm hopeless with IRC so if anyone has it in eng, pls send it to me!!! Thank-you in advance!!!
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
IRC's actually very easy to use :) Perhaps this tutorial will be of help. All volumes are available on#lurk. I was going to upload them to MT but it took forever just to upload vol 1 and 2 I kinda gave up. I see someone else uploaded 6-9 after I uploaded 1-2, so perhaps the same person's working backwards and 3-5 will be available soon, though :tem

In other news, I just checked Inoue-sensei's web.
リアル描き上げました〜。
今は10巻表紙の絵を描いています。
プロモ関連でいくつか仕事が残っていますが、11月の発売は行けそうだ!よし!

2010.10.06 
井上雄彦 
He's finished drawing the next volume (10) of REAL and is doing the cover illustration now :) He's still got some promo-related stuff to complete, but he thinks he'll be able to make the deadline for a November release. Hurrah! :D
 

Mido-ban

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
6
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
does anyone have the raw of all volume ? all links I found are broken :s
 

maxikki

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
218
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
anyone knows if volume 9 was translated??
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Yes, download volume 9 here. Viz release Nov. 16th

Cover of volume 10, being released in Japan on November 26th.





First it gets the cover of Young Jump. A magazine which 94% of the time has some half naked girl looking at you with those dead eyes. But look, there's a manga on the cover, speechless.
Just used spoilers to save browsing room. Chapter 60 was a green background, this time red. At least we are making progress. \o/


I want this badly.
Real Postcard Book 2010
 
Last edited:

R4n

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
917
Reaction score
208
Gender
Hidden
Country
Micronesia
@ Akiyama: That Real postcard book is available in Kinokuniya bookstore. I actually just saw it yesterday xD

Btw, i have a question about Takahashi's mother.
In volume 6 (maybe, i don't really remember), Takahashi's mother is portrayed cleaning the toilet. I was very surprised, is she working as a janitor? All this time i thought she is a career woman working in an office or something, because their house is really nice and they seem to be quite rich. I can assume that Takahashi's father left them the house and maybe some savings... but still, i don't think the mother can support that kind of lifestyle with a janitor paycheck.
 

maxikki

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
218
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
volume 10 was released by illuminati-scans
 

Dayomi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Colombia
Hello! I've already read v 10. Thanks a lot to illuminati! They made a great job ^.^
But well I've have a question, do they translate by volumes or chapters? I now ch 61 (v10 goes until 60) came out on nov the 24th
 

maxikki

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
218
Reaction score
46
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello! I've already read v 10. Thanks a lot to illuminati! They made a great job ^.^
But well I've have a question, do they translate by volumes or chapters? I now ch 61 (v10 goes until 60) came out on nov the 24th
i think they only do volume releases for most of their projects
 

Dayomi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Colombia
Thanks! I look forward to next update ^.^
 
Last edited:

yakitori00

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I don't get it
i was on illuminati-manga site, and i cannot find real vol 10, well i even do not know how to use that website =.= i have only account on their forum, how lame.
can you post me a link to vol 10 or to chapters 56-...?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
You need to get on IRC to dl from Illuminati. /join #illuminati-manga, type !REAL10, hit return, answer yes to every prompt that comes along and the dl will start. Otherwise go to mangatraders.com, I'm sure they have a ddl link for Real 10.
 

yakitori00

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
jeez, i must be very stupid
i'm on illuminati - click >>> irc >>>, and then i'm on "irc channel" (an chatroom) and no one's there

omg

but thanks, good that i have an account on Manga Traders :p
 
Last edited:
Top