If he's serious about doing television again....I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem finding a network to set him up.
Possibly HBO....
Possibly HBO....

Yeah? That's a shame.Usually the ones near the end of the show aren't that great.
Notre Dame ?No, I forget. I was watching some college American football games. ^^;

Why surprisingly ? They've got a bad record this year?No, they played earlier (and surprisingly, won). I was watching Michigan-Iowa.

The election night skit with Chris Rock was pretty funny. The monologue was good, yeah....but that cold opening was just...wut. You'd have thought it was 9/11 all over again or something...Didn't watch the whole thing but the monologue was the best part, and then the Walking Dead skit with some of his character impersonations. The others. . . Meh, the last call one I didn't really like, the delivery felt kinda off.
Yeah, usually the ones they think the least of are put there, but sometimes some gems can be found there. Never no how an audience will react to something.Usually the ones near the end of the show aren't that great.

