Return of the Vainglorious

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh god it's still New Years night for some people isn't it? Just how many Forums are going to be locked as a late night drunk joke? :lmao
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh god it's still New Years night for some people isn't it? Just how many Forums are going to be locked as a late night drunk joke? :lmao
It's New Year's day here, so it just depends on where you are.

Lol nah, none of that is happening. We're far too responsible for that :wowsoBOB
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice, I wasn't even drunk, but I had a lot of fun and didn't have to walk in the cold like last year.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That sounds awesome. The important thing is to have a good time. :nod
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
It's a miracle! :wowsoBOB

Happy New Year again, Musume. Shouldn't you be....asleep or something?
Happy New Year again to you too. Heh. My sleep cycle is nonexistent. I don't have a lunch shift tomorrow, AND I think I'm wayyy too hyped up for Sherlock S4 :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Happy New Year again to you too. Heh. My sleep cycle is nonexistent. I don't have a lunch shift tomorrow, AND I think I'm wayyy too hyped up for Sherlock S4 :arf
Shut the front door, you're a Sherlock fan? did I know this or it's brand new information? :zomg
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Shut the front door, you're a Sherlock fan? did I know this or it's brand new information? :zomg
You didn't know? I've been a fan since S1!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:nah:nah:nah Unbelievable
No don't be like that! I'm sorry, I really couldn't remember :XD

How are you going to watch it over there? you guys get BBC there? It's airing in an hour or so here...
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
No don't be like that! I'm sorry, I really couldn't remember :XD

How are you going to watch it over there? you guys get BBC there? It's airing in an hour or so here...
All good! :XD It was in 2015 after all. Time flies. :arf

I'll be watching it on Stan. It's like an Australian Netflix. (Gonna make use of their 30 day trial :3c) It'll be available the same time as in the UK. :nod

It's all right. Your father is old and beginning to forget things. :comfort
:crying He's gotten to that age.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll be watching it on Stan. It's like an Australian Netflix. (Gonna make use of their 30 day trial :3c) It'll be available the same time as in the UK. :nod
That's alright then. Does that mean you guys don't get Netflix there or this is just a local alternative?

You're not one of those people :XD those that use trial times then cancel immediately lol. A friend of mine is doing the same with Spotify; who have 3 months free trial going on, then she said she'll cancel :sweat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:crying He's gotten to that age.
I'm not even that old; I just forget...
 
Top