I just joined MH for the Raws 


Lol what's that got to do with anything?I just joined MH for the Raws![]()

Nothing. Just felt like saying it.Lol what's that got to do with anything?![]()

Right.Nothing. Just felt like saying it.![]()


Very.Right.
So....how drunk did you get last night?![]()

It's New Year's day here, so it just depends on where you are.Oh god it's still New Years night for some people isn't it? Just how many Forums are going to be locked as a late night drunk joke?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice, I wasn't even drunk, but I had a lot of fun and didn't have to walk in the cold like last year.Very.![]()

Talking about australians...
Where is Icei-tan...
![]()




















Fret not, for I am here. (For now)
But she is the only australian I ever loved.![]()
Sky-kuuuuuuuun~Icei is the only australian girl who matters.![]()



It's a miracle!Fret not, for I am here. (For now)

Happy New Year again to you too. Heh. My sleep cycle is nonexistent. I don't have a lunch shift tomorrow, AND I think I'm wayyy too hyped up for Sherlock S4It's a miracle!
Happy New Year again, Musume. Shouldn't you be....asleep or something?

Shut the front door, you're a Sherlock fan? did I know this or it's brand new information?Happy New Year again to you too. Heh. My sleep cycle is nonexistent. I don't have a lunch shift tomorrow, AND I think I'm wayyy too hyped up for Sherlock S4![]()

You didn't know? I've been a fan since S1!Shut the front door, you're a Sherlock fan? did I know this or it's brand new information?![]()
I just realised we even spent a bloody day at the Museum on Baker St together! I'm terrible.You didn't know? I've been a fan since S1!

I just realised we even spent a bloody day at the Museum on Baker St together! I'm terrible.![]()


UnbelievableNo don't be like that! I'm sorry, I really couldn't rememberUnbelievable

It's all right. Your father is old and beginning to forget things.Unbelievable

All good!No don't be like that! I'm sorry, I really couldn't remember
How are you going to watch it over there? you guys get BBC there? It's airing in an hour or so here...
It was in 2015 after all. Time flies. 
) It'll be available the same time as in the UK. 
It's all right. Your father is old and beginning to forget things.![]()
He's gotten to that age.That's alright then. Does that mean you guys don't get Netflix there or this is just a local alternative?I'll be watching it on Stan. It's like an Australian Netflix. (Gonna make use of their 30 day trial) It'll be available the same time as in the UK.
![]()
those that use trial times then cancel immediately lol. A friend of mine is doing the same with Spotify; who have 3 months free trial going on, then she said she'll cancel 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not even that old; I just forget...He's gotten to that age.