Return of the Vainglorious

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The internet twisted him, but James Spader as Ultron is fantastic; he's so...eccentric.

Well I guess his hunt for the Soul Gems leads him to finding out about Earth's Sorcerer Supreme and the latter maybe being able to help him.

I heard that Hela could be in possession of the last Soul Gem in the MCU.
Yeah he was a great Ultron. Sadly defeated by marvels script writing.

Good that would be an option. After GotG 2 I am sure that we have to see Tony, Peter and Steven in one scene together... Comedy gold.

Would be okay. We need it after all. Infinity War is upon us.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah I read about it. So basically the first movie would be Thanos trashing the whole team.

They really need to cast Lady Death...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I really want to see Lady Death.

It's funny to me that he does all this to win the affection of a woman :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Would be annoying if Marvel gave him some weak villain reason.
With Lady Death it would be at least like in the comics. :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
There's a theory that Hela may be Lady Death since she's is the goddess of death on Norse mythology, and it would make a connection between Thor 3 and the Infinity War.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
There's a theory that Hela may be Lady Death since she's is the goddess of death on Norse mythology, and it would make a connection between Thor 3 and the Infinity War.
That'd be a good way of tying the film the film together but to be honest, I would want Lady Death to be a completely new character.

Damn it, Sky. Your set is really good, I'm honestly jealous. :blush
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
What does Bob emoji mean, sir? :?bunny
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
:wowsoBOB

How are you getting on with the riddles? easier than round 1?
Easier than the last one, definitely - the others were more or less on the same level. So far they are different, though, in that they require... something more than just intuition.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Easier than the last one, definitely - the others were more or less on the same level. So far they are different, though, in that they require... something more than just intuition.
Yes, if anything, this game has reminded me that the perception of what is "difficult" is very different for everyone and perspective makes you take things for granted. In hindsight.

But you guys are one of the teams to have made it through in time from Round 1, so well done on that.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yes, if anything, this game has reminded me that the perception of what is "difficult" is very different for everyone and perspective makes you take things for granted. In hindsight.

But you guys are one of the teams to have made it through in time from Round 1, so well done on that.
Were we the first to make it past Round 2? :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That'd be a good way of tying the film the film together but to be honest, I would want Lady Death to be a completely new character.

Damn it, Sky. Your set is really good, I'm honestly jealous. :blush
Yeah me too. One of the four big entities shouldn't directly interfer with mortal matters. Especially not like that.

I know right? :blush
One day I'll introduce you to its creator.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Youtube "Samwell- what what" and you'll see.
Can't I.... unsee it.....


Not :bob, but :wowsoBOB and I can't believe it's case-sensitive. I ever tried wowsobob and the emoji didn't show up lol.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I know right? :blush
One day I'll introduce you to its creator.
Oh? is he that amazing? :zomg

Can't I.... unsee it.....


Not :bob, but :wowsoBOB and I can't believe it's case-sensitive. I ever tried wowsobob and the emoji didn't show up lol.
Yeah that video is a charm :blush.

I didn't actually set any of them; they were made before I became admin. These are Gary's doing....and Utsune.
 
Top