I meant musically. My interest starts and ends with that honestly. Of course she's hot and talented, but the few songs I heard didn't really stick with me that much. I think I prefer Sunmi as a soloist.
I meant musically. My interest starts and ends with that honestly. Of course she's hot and talented, but the few songs I heard didn't really stick with me that much. I think I prefer Sunmi as a soloist.
I only the other hand never got too much into Sunmi. Her music anyway, she's funny with her giddy and bubbly personality when I see her on Running Man and other interviews I prefer Chung Ha's current songs.I meant musically. My interest starts and ends with that honestly. Of course she's hot and talented, but the few songs I heard didn't really stick with me that much. I think I prefer Sunmi as a soloist.
Haha yeah I saw that; crazy ass shot.You probably saw it already, but I will share it just in case.
![]()

No surprises there if you saw the previous game against the Hawks, the worst team in the east. It was a miserable performance. You could see this coming against OKC.Btw what happened to your Rockets last night?![]()

Ah, missed this somehow. Yeah, I'm not familiar with her whole body of work or anything but I've heard some good ones -I only the other hand never got too much into Sunmi. Her music anyway, she's funny with her giddy and bubbly personality when I see her on Running Man and other interviews I prefer Chung Ha's current songs.
Ohhh that 2nd one is so catchy. I really like it.
Definitely Gotta Go. I've been listening to her backlog recently, so I'll add some more later.What's your favorite as far as ChungHa goes?
Nah I didn't watch that game tbh. I honestly thought Russ and Harden would ball out against OKC. That said, CP3 has been a great leader for the Thunder since being traded there, they've been getting some good results.No surprises there if you saw the previous game against the Hawks, the worst team in the east. It was a miserable performance. You could see this coming against OKC.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, I forgot about this one. Very catchy track that one is.Roller Coaster is a bop
Westbrook's performance is often a hit or miss (the latter more often though) with little inbetween. His play looks damn flashy though, that much I have to admit, lol. Overall our defense is lacking which is no surprise and I am not the biggest fan of Mike D'Antoni. He rotates too much for my taste and apparently doesn't like to change his starting five, even if a player has a loss of form. Reaching the playoffs will be easy, but I don't see us getting very far after that with our current play.Nah I didn't watch that game tbh. I honestly thought Russ and Harden would ball out against OKC. That said, CP3 has been a great leader for the Thunder since being traded there, they've been getting some good results.
As for Rockets...well, they'll make the playoffs but it doesn't look like it'll be one of the top seeds in the West. Which is funny, since they don't have GSW to contend with this year, lol.
Didn't Rockets lose one of their best defensive players from last season? I can't remember if there was anyone else but Capella. But yes D'Antoni is pure offence; if youve ever seen Game of Zones they always mock him for that; something like "instead of defence, how about we double the offence?"Westbrook's performance is often a hit or miss (the latter more often though) with little inbetween. His play looks damn flashy though, that much I have to admit, lol. Overall our defense is lacking which is no surprise and I am not the biggest fan of Mike D'Antoni. He rotates too much for my taste and apparently doesn't like to change his starting five, even if a player has a loss of form. Reaching the playoffs will be easy, but I don't see us getting very far after that with our current play.
I am only able to watch the Rockets, but I heard more than enough that CP3 is making a good senpai job there at OKC. People feared the worst after PG13 and RW0 left, but they are doing not that bad considering their losses.
Can you find time to watch any games?

Yeah I've heard that one, now that I reminded myself.Definitely Gotta Go. I've been listening to her backlog recently, so I'll add some more later.
@xi0 Ravens![]()
did you not fancy your chances or are you not surprised?
No, it was a big disappointment. I had a gut feeling about the game as I didn't like the idea of resting our healthy starters in the last week of the season since since we had a bye. It had been so long since we had faced any real adversity. That and terrible playcalling, receivers dropping 6 balls, and pretty poor officiating made it so we had no chance.did you not fancy your chances or are you not surprised?
That's shitty then. I did like their chances to have a deep run and at least reach the SB if not win. But saying that, this is your best season in a while, so just take the positives for now and Lamar Jackson will only get better over the next few years.No, it was a big disappointment. I had a gut feeling about the game as I didn't like the idea of resting our healthy starters in the last week of the season since since we had a bye. It had been so long since we had faced any real adversity. That and terrible playcalling, receivers dropping 6 balls, and pretty poor officiating made it so we had no chance.
But you could also say we just picked the worst time to play our worst game of the year.
Eh, we won the Superbowl not too long ago. I wasn't too broken up about it since it isn't like we deserved to win. I would have been more butthurt if I was a Houston fan. I do worry about the mental aspect, because now there's a bit of a reputation for choking.That's shitty then. I did like their chances to have a deep run and at least reach the SB if not win. But saying that, this is your best season in a while, so just take the positives for now and Lamar Jackson will only get better over the next few years.
Now then, who you got for winning the SB now that Ravens are gone?
I didn't follow NFL at all back then, so I didn't know how recently( 2013) you guys had won a chip. What's gone wrong since?Eh, we won the Superbowl not too long ago. I wasn't too broken up about it since it isn't like we deserved to win. I would have been more butthurt if I was a Houston fan. I do worry about the mental aspect, because now there's a bit of a reputation for choking.
Probably Chiefs. Andy Reid finally winning a ring would be a big deal. I wouldn't mind sort of rooting for the Titans since they knocked us out, and I like their playstyle. But their fanbase would prevent me from doing that. A ton of real classy individuals they seem to be...
Most teams have up and down periods due to the nature of the league and the salary cap. Players retire, you can't keep all of your free agents, etc. We had some legendary players on defense retire not long after we won (Ed Reed, Ray Lewis). We were still competitive but our QB got hurt and he wasn't exactly the same after he came back. We lost our Pro Bowl RB due to a nasty domestic abuse scandal too. We've been in the playoffs the last 2 years though, so it's been a bit of a return to form as far as the Harbaugh-era goes.I didn't follow NFL at all back then, so I didn't know how recently( 2013) you guys had won a chip. What's gone wrong since?
Why would it be a big deal for Andy Reid to win a championship? because of his tenure or something? I mean, I want the Chiefs to win because I like their QB Mahomes and then Travis Kelce too. If not then, I'd be happy for Rodgers to get his #2. To me, he's what a QB's QB would be. I really love how he gets shit done.
I've seen this one before. I always thought that Gina looked weird here.Found this and reminded me of you![]()
![]()