RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Don't scare me off here! :p

I guess everyone wants something else than they can have. Us norwegians want swedish girls while you guys want norwegians.

Yeah I live 20 minutes south of Oslo by car, so it takes like 1 hour to drive to the border if you break the speedlimits slightly :)
But now I'm currently studying in Kristiansand which is a city south in Norway by the ocean. So I'm far from Oslo now, but I always go home during holidays.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Haha gomen :(

Yeah I guess. Though, nothing is comparable to the Hungarian girls. The hot girls aren't as many as the Swedish, but when I say they're hot, they're burning. :d

Cool, Kristiansand sounds like a great city during summers... Btw, what are you currently studying?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Hmm, my grandfather is from Hungary and partially still lives there. I was there a few years ago, but I was still rather young and it was kinda a familary trip so I didn't have time to check out the girls. I definitely have to do that the next time I go there! :p

Yeah, I also heard it's a great city during summer, however after I arrived here late august it's been raining awfully alot. It's usually great though. I started my master in economics this year, so I'll be staying here for atleast two and a half more years, I may take a year someplace else. How about you? What's your "plan"?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Uhm, no, I don't mind. I can record a vid when I'm sparing next time if you'd like.

Yeah it is. I don't really know who's my favourite. But after Tamaki realises his feelings for her he kinda becomes my fav... but Sora is awesome :O
Please do so, thanks. :s

Haven't read it in a while, but Tamaki's the girl's boyfriend, right? What was her name? I kinda liked her better since she was hot and funny. :s
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

hey what is Renboy doing in your house? :o
Fail.

Are you still a vegetarian Adam?
And what made you decide to become one?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Please do so, thanks. :s

Haven't read it in a while, but Tamaki's the girl's boyfriend, right? What was her name? I kinda liked her better since she was hot and funny. :s
Uhm, yeah he is. Uhm, Seri you mean? Yeah she's awesome :D

Fail.

Are you still a vegetarian Adam?
And what made you decide to become one?
Yes.

Uhm, I dunno. I thought "what the hell not, could be fun to try" and I liked it. It was more or less just a matter of boredom. Nothing new happened so I went veggie lol. Less saturated fat \o/ and uuh.. it's eco friendly! :D Vote Green woho :confetti


...

>.>


Hmm, my grandfather is from Hungary and partially still lives there. I was there a few years ago, but I was still rather young and it was kinda a familary trip so I didn't have time to check out the girls. I definitely have to do that the next time I go there! :p
Yay, another one with Hungarian roots \o/ Now, learn the beautiful language and meet me in the Hungarian H-O thread! :D
You deffo need to get back. It has great clubs! Sick night-life! I have to apartments in Szeged. The best city in Europe! :D
Poke me if/when you're going there! Cheap flights with wizzair. Saves money for more important stuff! like food and shopping clothesclubbing/girls/booze

Yeah, I also heard it's a great city during summer, however after I arrived here late august it's been raining awfully alot. It's usually great though. I started my master in economics this year, so I'll be staying here for atleast two and a half more years, I may take a year someplace else. How about you? What's your "plan"?
Oh, rain is great :$ I love rain. It's the best weather of all time.. OF ALL TIME.

Nice, do you have any idea of what you'll be after you've got your diploma?

Uhm, I don't know. Either something like theatre/musical/music production.. or nursery for being a paramedic, or maybe to become a consultant. I like the latter one. :p

Maybe a promoter, coach, professional ice-hockey referee?

Dude, I have no clue!!!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Would you date Seri?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

No. I'd be to afraid to get my ass kicked. She kicks ass at karate.

Though she has a nice body.. and she's pretty sweet...

If she were for real that is ¬¬
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

But don't you know how to defend yourself? And I don't think she'd hit you. <_<
Why so scared of a girl?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

lol yeah I know how to defend myself, but it's pretty obvious that I'll let my guard down in front of someone I date...

" Why so scared of a girl?"

Why not? I rather not underestimate someone based on their sexuality.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Fail.

Are you still a vegetarian Adam?
And what made you decide to become one?
Fail(ed) not fail, that doesn't make sense.

Being vegetarian has only one advantage and that is it's healthier compared to eating loads of meat, etc. And being vegetarian is eco-friendly, really? If the majority of the world was vegetarian, the globe would be in trouble.​
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Just tie her up and make sure she can't kick your sensitive area. <_< Problem solved.

Good point. But most girls are docile anyway, unless provoked, no? :S
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Fail(ed) not fail, that doesn't make sense.

Being vegetarian has only one advantage and that is it's healthier compared to eating loads of meat, etc. And being vegetarian is eco-friendly, really? If the majority of the world was vegetarian, the globe would be in trouble.​
lol, I don't want everyone to be veggie. I don't want anyone to be veggie. But the way we overconsume meat it's required.

Get some facts ;)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Could you imagine to live a vegan life one day?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

No. Being a vegan is just being stupid. Imho
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

What's your favorite food?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

lol, I don't want everyone to be veggie. I don't want anyone to be veggie. But the way we overconsume meat it's required.

Get some facts ;)
We don't overconsumption just meat, it doesn't stop there, we overconsume food in general.​
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Yay, another one with Hungarian roots \o/ Now, learn the beautiful language and meet me in the Hungarian H-O thread! :D
Haha, I'm 1/4 Hungarian actually so I definitely have roots there, though I ONLY know my grandfather, I don't even know the rest of my family there, but I've met them 2 times. Once 3 years ago and once when I was a small kid (which I don't remember of course). He lives in Budapest btw so that's the place I would go to if I went to Hungary.

I'm afraid I'm long ways off from learning Hungarian, lol! I only know "zevas(spelling?)", meaning good bye, haha! I'm definitely interested in the country though, I've considered spending some time there several times, but never got down to doing it. Would be cool to study there too!

You deffo need to get back. It has great clubs! Sick night-life! I have to apartments in Szeged. The best city in Europe! :D
Poke me if/when you're going there! Cheap flights with wizzair. Saves money for more important stuff! like food and shopping clothesclubbing/girls/booze
I'll try, haha! :cool

Oh, rain is great :$ I love rain. It's the best weather of all time.. OF ALL TIME.
Pulling a small Kanye there? :p

Nice, do you have any idea of what you'll be after you've got your diploma?
Probably become a civil economist. It's not the most exciting profession I guess, but it's well paid and easy to find jobs. We'll have to see how I like it though, it's only my first year at the university and I've not 100% decided whether I'll continue this line or not :tem

Uhm, I don't know. Either something like theatre/musical/music production.. or nursery for being a paramedic, or maybe to become a consultant. I like the latter one. :p

Maybe a promoter, coach, professional ice-hockey referee?

Dude, I have no clue!!!!
Dude! Atleast you have LOTS of ideas! Just think real hard and pinpoint which one you like most. Music production sure is cool. Do you listen to Swedish rap btw? I love some of Timbuktu's songs!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Have a nice stay here... in Germany..
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Moar Blai :yelling

@Evil3ye: Is he in Germany? I didn't catch that. He promised a review but never delivered. My heart is broken :crying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top