RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLAI! <3
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Happy New Year again!: D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Best and Worst thing happendto you in 2009 ..
Hard question, don't know

Best - South Africa trip
Worst - dunno


And happy new year to everyone as well :)
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

blai-kun
any new year resolution?
----------------------------

I traded in most of my Christmas money for a Sony-reader (ebook)
would you have any recommendation of books to read?

(for a person who don't particularly worship a religion, I sure took advantage of Christmas :-)
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

:beer Happy New Year Blai :beer

So did you remember anything??? :amuse
Who *on MH site* would you most want to :modsmack the most in real life???
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Addicted to Curry is da bomb. Comedy and great story is not surprising to be that it has over 350 chapters in Japan. I'm still in volume 1 but I hope scans do come out more or at all. You recommended this to me 3 months ago and I finally started reading.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

omg, stop abusing awesome Kelis songs :D

*I hate you so much right now.. I hate you so much right now!!! AAAAHH!* :lmao
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

^^ hahaha TrioHero :XD btw: what happened to your avatar? :blink


Blai - are you going to change your avatar & sig in the near future :blink???
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Addicted to Curry is da bomb. Comedy and great story is not surprising to be that it has over 350 chapters in Japan. I'm still in volume 1 but I hope scans do come out more or at all. You recommended this to me 3 months ago and I finally started reading.
It's one of the best coms ever written! I wanna kill the Ncis group for dropping it. It hasn't been completed trans/scanned yet even though it has a fanbase and it's heavily requested. :shakefist

Poke me when you've read the first 4-5vols and then we can talk about the manga, I don't want to spoil anything now.

Da-da-damn right, it's better than miine. *stole the picture*

:beer Happy New Year Blai :beer

So did you remember anything??? :amuse
Who *on MH site* would you most want to :modsmack the most in real life???
Cheers, you too! Yes, I remember quite a lot. I don't remember why I did some of the things I did, but I remember doing them, and I don't regret anything... (ehehe :teardrop)

on MH site....Ren-boy easily xD (hope he doesn't see this) ;) But not for any real reason, just because I've wanted to do that for a looo~~ng time. He knows it.

blai-kun
any new year resolution?
----------------------------

I traded in most of my Christmas money for a Sony-reader (ebook)
would you have any recommendation of books to read?

(for a person who don't particularly worship a religion, I sure took advantage of Christmas :-)
Hai, long time no see, how've you been? Had a good holiday? Ha-ha, christmas is not all about presents :shakefist... or.. is it? oO YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND....

Nice trade! Hmm... I don't know your taste of books but if you like long, good reads you could have a go at Fyodor Dostoevsky's book White Nights or The Idiot.
If you like thrillers you could read The Matarese Circle which is a great, great, book about two rival assassins (one from The States, another from Russia) that sworn to kill each other has to work together to stop a global organization.
Then we have The Runaway Jury if you want to read something more juridical. Still a really worthy book with great story. I must say I've longed to see the movie but I've never taken the time to do, unfortunately.

I hope I were to any help!!

are you going to change your avatar & sig in the near future :blink???
No, not in the near future.


XCCEOYTN NUOPIRNPUIHEUPI REH ÅNU HRW YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I heard Viscans is taking over AtC which means....... GUNPRENH RHH ÅH NDG NH Å Å!!!!!!! WOHOHOHOHO

/fanboymode off
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Here's a random fact:

I'm caught up with Cougar Town and watched episode 5 and 6 of Scrubs' Season 9. So I'm up-to-date with both series. I'm now planning on finally (after 1 long year) finishing the first season of the Mentalist.

Starting in about 10 seconds with Episode 21: Miss Red. Then I just need to watch episode 22 and 23.

How's that? Interesting right? :)
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Are there 6 eps of the new Scrubs season out?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Yes. Episode 6 aired the 3rd.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

/off to download
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Well, it's not that great. But it's level started decreasing after season 5.

9th season would've been a spin-off if it wasn't for ABC's (right?) decision to keep it as Scrubs instead of Scrubs: Med School.

Ah, there are some funny things in it. Bill Lawrence has great humor.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Season 7 and 8 were absolutely great. 5 and 6 were a downside but well. The ninth season is surprisingly good, and I've kinda grown tired of JD and feel that the show needs some new people in it to stay alive. The directors and staff remains the same so I the show'll still have the same level.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Well, yeah. Season 7 and 8 were great, but it wasn't on the level like the first few seasons.

I actually miss JD now he's gone, although he seemed rather annoying in the 9th season. And there's nothing wrong with the humor/story in the latest season.

It's just, I dislike the cast as they are. The actors and actrices I mean. God forbid, I might even go to the USA and kill the actor playing Cole, just for being the actor of that horrible son-of-a-bitch. Damn, I hate that character.

And I don't feel anything with Lucy, Drew or the others anymore. Not even with Dr. Cox or the other one's of the old cast, with an exception for Turk. I still love him. The rest just doesn't stand a chance against the old cast. ;-;
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

BOOOOOOOOOOH! Haven't watched it yet but they totally look like no funs


 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Cole is a fucking god. I recognize myself in so many ways... I'm not thaat arrogant, sarcastic or laid back, but to some extent. I love him.

Drew and Cox complement each other great.
Turk is awesome
Lucy's a whining b*tch
JD was too annoying and too needy in s9

And honestly, 7 and 8 was on par or almost better than the first seasons. The JD/Elliot drama was killing me. It was fun the first time, but I can't stand reruns of season 1-3. Season 4 is god tho, best season ever
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Scrubs is awesome. I pretty much loved every season. Don't remember which was the best season :facepalm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top