Re: Assassinate people with Blai
HAPPY NEW YEAR BLAI! <3
HAPPY NEW YEAR BLAI! <3
Hard question, don't knowBest and Worst thing happendto you in 2009 ..

Happy New Year Blai 
the most in real life???


btw: what happened to your avatar? 
???
It's one of the best coms ever written! I wanna kill the Ncis group for dropping it. It hasn't been completed trans/scanned yet even though it has a fanbase and it's heavily requested.Addicted to Curry is da bomb. Comedy and great story is not surprising to be that it has over 350 chapters in Japan. I'm still in volume 1 but I hope scans do come out more or at all. You recommended this to me 3 months ago and I finally started reading.
![]()

Cheers, you too! Yes, I remember quite a lot. I don't remember why I did some of the things I did, but I remember doing them, and I don't regret anything... (ehehe :teardrop)Happy New Year Blai
So did you remember anything???![]()
Who *on MH site* would you most want tothe most in real life???
But not for any real reason, just because I've wanted to do that for a looo~~ng time. He knows it.Hai, long time no see, how've you been? Had a good holiday? Ha-ha, christmas is not all about presentsblai-kun
any new year resolution?
----------------------------
I traded in most of my Christmas money for a Sony-reader (ebook)
would you have any recommendation of books to read?
(for a person who don't particularly worship a religion, I sure took advantage of Christmas :-)
... or.. is it? oO YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND....No, not in the near future.are you going to change your avatar & sig in the near future???

.