RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Hey Blai,

What do you think of this sexy beast??? :blink Would you??? :blink
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Jin you got me -_-;
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Totally didn't click the link thanks to Evil3ye's comment.. my guess is, either a scare video or rick roll..? :p

Edit: Rick Roll, I see. : p

Edit2: .... no reason. Just ruining Jin's rick roll a bit more. :D
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

hahahaha damn it! :XD


Oh well....worth a try :amuse


TrioStar got excited :D :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

I don't know what's so bad about being Rick Rolled, well, if your exciting about watching a video on youtube but get an awesome song instead..

hmm, wait.. I still don't see it.

Do you, Blai?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

I don't. *shrugs*

Did you see episode 9 of scrubs? I kinda liked this one :>
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

@ X - it was just a bit of fun -_-;


So how far have you got with your hit list Blai?? :blink
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

No, I haven't seen episode 9 yet, wait.. did I even seen 8 yet?

I don't remember anymore, what was 8 about again? :p

@Jin, I don't think it's funny. If I get Rick Rolled I enjoy it, but only because I like that song.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Hai, long time no see, how've you been? Had a good holiday? Ha-ha, christmas is not all about presents :shakefist... or.. is it? oO YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND....

Nice trade! Hmm... I don't know your taste of books but if you like long, good reads you could have a go at Fyodor Dostoevsky's book White Nights or The Idiot.
If you like thrillers you could read The Matarese Circle which is a great, great, book about two rival assassins (one from The States, another from Russia) that sworn to kill each other has to work together to stop a global organization.
Then we have The Runaway Jury if you want to read something more juridical. Still a really worthy book with great story. I must say I've longed to see the movie but I've never taken the time to do, unfortunately.

I hope I were to any help!!
Thanks, mate...
Sound very interesting.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

No, I haven't seen episode 9 yet, wait.. did I even seen 8 yet?

I don't remember anymore, what was 8 about again? :p

@Jin, I don't think it's funny. If I get Rick Rolled I enjoy it, but only because I like that song.
Episode 8 in three words - you better RECOGNIZE
Episode 9 in three words - Hide & Seek (JD & Turk with JD's "babymonitor")

Episode 9 was ftw! Liked it. Cole was pretty awesome :$


@ X - it was just a bit of fun -_-;


So how far have you got with your hit list Blai?? :blink
I've taken down thirteen. No-one important.



and cheers weixia! Hope you enjoy 'em!
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

omg that gaia place's so awesome. got stuck into some flaming wars yesterday, could not stop until the troll thread got deleted :D:D:D which was at like 3-4am
but it was such a wonderful time <3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

I know. The drama is SUPERB!

Have you heard of the Sexies - Uglies war yet?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

lul no not yet. I was in the Fat vs Sporty/thin war, but sounds kinda alike to me :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Kind of the same.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

omg that gaia place's so awesome. got stuck into some flaming wars yesterday, could not stop until the troll thread got deleted :D:D:D which was at like 3-4am
but it was such a wonderful time <3
aaawww :( Jin missed it! lol :amuse

What section was that in??? :blink


TrioStar must've added more fuel to the fire hahaha :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Probably the GD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

yo GD.. crazy place. Jin you also got an account there?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

Ah my bad :facepalm TrioStar & Blai!

I thought you were talking about MH :sweat lol So whats this GD place?? and what does it stand for??? I think Blai you were talking about it earlier on?? :blink
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

General Discussions on gaiaonline Jin :oh
nvm then.
however why you missing the GDs in here then. I dont get it
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Assassinate people with Blai

:err I always check out the GD's on MH! :thumbs

Gaia online looks meh, I'll check it out a bit later in greater detail :blink
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top