








Thanks, mate...Hai, long time no see, how've you been? Had a good holiday? Ha-ha, christmas is not all about presents... or.. is it? oO YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND....
Nice trade! Hmm... I don't know your taste of books but if you like long, good reads you could have a go at Fyodor Dostoevsky's book White Nights or The Idiot.
If you like thrillers you could read The Matarese Circle which is a great, great, book about two rival assassins (one from The States, another from Russia) that sworn to kill each other has to work together to stop a global organization.
Then we have The Runaway Jury if you want to read something more juridical. Still a really worthy book with great story. I must say I've longed to see the movie but I've never taken the time to do, unfortunately.
I hope I were to any help!!
Episode 8 in three words - you better RECOGNIZENo, I haven't seen episode 9 yet, wait.. did I even seen 8 yet?
I don't remember anymore, what was 8 about again?
@Jin, I don't think it's funny. If I get Rick Rolled I enjoy it, but only because I like that song.
I've taken down thirteen. No-one important.@ X - it was just a bit of fun
So how far have you got with your hit list Blai??![]()


which was at like 3-4am

aaawwwomg that gaia place's so awesome. got stuck into some flaming wars yesterday, could not stop until the troll thread got deletedwhich was at like 3-4am
but it was such a wonderful time <3
Jin missed it! lol 


TrioStar & Blai!
lol So whats this GD place?? and what does it stand for??? I think Blai you were talking about it earlier on?? 

I always check out the GD's on MH! 