RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Ahaa..... no, still don't get it.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

your title is lying.

do something about it
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Yeah, I'm studying too much to be discovering real life...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Nice avatar man! Looks artistic. I'm just curious, what was your sig picture anyway? That green thingy. I couldn't make out what it was :rofl

And do I sense a hint of Ulquiorra fanboy in you?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

An Ulquiorra fan, I cannot believe this, nor approve of it


just tell me... since when.. ??
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Yes, it's very artistic. I don't know that myself, I removed it asap this morning D;

And yes indeed, Ulquiorra is insanely awesome.

Hermann, it was since I first saw him in the manga so it was some time ago^^
And I do not need your approval, I'm a strong independent [sizept=4]woman[/sizept] man! :rofl
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

I'm just kidding, I actually have nothing against him in person. it's just that those fanhype his second release caused made me turn against him and his fans, because kids who are claiming 'Ulq R2 would totally assf ck Harribel, Starrk, Yama, Aizen, and who not' are not normal in my eyes °~°
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

What do you mean he wouldn't? Ulquiorra would destroy Espada 0-9 easily IMO. I've seen nothing from any Espada that would match Ulquiorra's destructive abilities and speed. All Espada except the old dude got owned in horrible fashions. Harribel by a friggin sword slash, and Starrk got pwned by a friggin Shikai and his ability was shooting many ceros? :notrust
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

awmygawd. *unsubscribes to < It's All Part of the Plan >*

Moderator Notice:
Awwww~ ;*~ 3cmm
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

I actually saw it in the anime. That was the only part of the Bleach Anime that I've ever seen and I must admit that it was quite the powerful scene.
I'm not a fan of him because "he's so strong", but because his character captures me and he's given brilliant lines and that aesthetic, dark atmosphere really is something... :amuse

Also, he could destroy most of the characters but Aizen... I've never seen such a ridiculously lucky character like Ichigo before...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

He totally leaks any personalities, what are you talking about. You're just into him cuz he's bishi, admit it !

UlqHime or GrimUlq btw? LOL
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

He doesn't have a personality? He's a nihilist. He is the darkest character in the manga. Everything is meaningless because nothing exists, the pain he feels doesn't hurt because there's nothing hurting etc. He's the most aesthetic enjoyable character I've seen in a lot of mangas.

He's not a bishi in my eyes and I will never pair him with another character :amuse
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Being emo is no fun, so I would never hype a character who embodies all those values.

I believe he's one of the most paired characters out of this manga. However UlqHime was pretty close to canon.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

I don't hype >,>, I just value his type of character and how he was portrayed a lot more than most of the other characters I've seen in, for example, Bleach. Most characters are so superficial and dull, while he's very, very deep.

Also, I don't care how much he's been paired, I will never pair him, he's not that type of character, bishi or not. His whole nature screams "asexuality" tbh. :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Ulquiorra R2 was a joke. Extremely disappointing.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Ooh, how come? D;
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

I thought his second release was pretty awesome to be honest. His first on the other hand looked like crap. R2 would have been better if his mask remained though. I missed that detail.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

It was cheap. Plus he wasn't really defeated. I felt it cheapened his existence really.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Nuno, the R1 was pretty cool while R2 was insane. Also, Ulq, chose regeneration as his power when he could have chosen something that would have boosted his strength instead, hence why I think he's the "best" Espada, but not necessarily the strongest. However he's the one I believe would be victorious against Yammy because of his intelligence level, his ability to regenerate, and speed.

You mean the animation or the boost, xi0? Personally I thought that R2 was rather graceful and the way it was shown in the animation was pretty awesome, however I stick to my statement, Ulquiorra in R2 should not under any circumstances loose to Ichigo.
He should've defeated him way before when he had all the chances, he was worth so much more. Ichigo is too uneven in his fights, his spirit pressure changes all the time, when he get balanced, I admit he's stronger.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Let's call a truce and say Yammy sucks, then?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top