Re: Lanza del Relámpago..
I know i'm like really really late,but i herd you are involved in some political stuff.
How's your position?
Hai there, my German friend. Yesh, I'm a board member and the contact person for Green Youth region East which contains all of south-eastern Sweden, and I'm the Spokesperson for Green Youth Kronoberg which basically is my state, and then I'm in the board for the Greens in Kronoberg, but I'm not the most serious person ever, I just show up to the meeting, convince them that I'm right, and then I walk back home. I'm not participating in manifestations or stuff like that...
Blai-chan!
How is your political life going? Watching Roland Garros? Sharapova vs. Hennin coming up. Exciting contest, isn't it? Who should win or rather who will you cheer for?
It's going great :-) We've really kicked it off and member-wise we're working our way to the 2nd largest region after West.
Yes, I'm watching every game. Shame I didn't read your post earlier but I'd say Hennin because I would like to see her performing at her very best and if she does, she can beat Sharapova.
Also, Soderling vs Federer now, shame both of them has to meet in the top 16 but it'll be exciting nevertheless. Federer will win but I'll root for Soderling. He has a good shot at winning too since he's learned Federer's game and last time in RG he did an insane job so his self confidence isn't too bad, also, he played a great game last round (day 8) and if he can maintain his first serve like he's been doing so far, then he will at least give Federer a struggle.
Federer will win with 6-4, 6-3, 6-4