RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I enjoy female company

Damn :jawdrop! What's with all the thieving in here! Someone put an end to all this madness!

And where did you get it from 3c?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I enjoy female company

Myself :cookiestare
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

:cookiestare

......

......

:cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I enjoy female company

I love you...:cookiestare
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: I enjoy female company

Stop abusing cookiemonster smiley for god sake.

Blaiber, I see you have your hands filled with girls. Do you miss 3c and Milly? You know what I mean, don't you?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I enjoy female company

Stop abusing cookiemonster smiley for god sake.

Blaiber, I see you have your hands filled with girls. Do you miss 3c and Milly? You know what I mean, don't you?
Cookie monster smileys can't be abused.

I get why Blai would miss me, he's openly stated it in my thread after all. But Milly?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

The Washington Capitals? Why?
An old grudge I have since the 98-99 and 99-00 seasons...

I get why Blai would miss me, he's openly stated it in my thread after all. But Milly?

I do miss you. Who's milly? :cookiestare
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I enjoy female company

Milly = M3J

Anyway, what's up?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

I know... He asked if I missed Milly, and I acted like I didn't even know him. :oh

Not much, got off uni rather late so I'm eating dinner (four sandwiches \o/) and watching last episode of True Blood. I'm also considering playing some guitar and relax. Got the day off tomorrow but I have a busy schedule anyway with school and the company so I need to store energy! Hows the job situation for the substitute teachers now? Gotten better?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I enjoy female company

Gotcha.

It's going pretty well, I guess. It's still the beginning of the school year so there won't be much sub jobs until October-November. I'm sure that I find a lot of jobs this year. ^^

Good luck with school and whatnot. :)
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: I enjoy female company

I once enjoyed the company of a female.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

Glad to hear that riki, everything's awesome here thank you.

Well, xio, for starters,fucking up Adam Oates, and I'm happy for you Drmke. The question is whether or not she enjoyed your company :cookiehand
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: I enjoy female company

and I'm happy for you Drmke. The question is whether or not she enjoyed your company :cookiehand
Depends on how you define "enjoyed" :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

Did she scream for help or attack you with a knife?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I enjoy female company

Or did she bite your you-know-what? :cookiehand
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: I enjoy female company

NO MOAR QUESTIONS!!! :yelling X2
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I enjoy female company

I think it's getting to him guys... :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top