RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

Keep going, keep going, break him down!
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: I enjoy female company

Yeah make him cry!!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-wait, wat?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I enjoy female company

what?!

Blai, how are you enjoying your current location??? :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

I love it goldb. It has everything I need but food. :3

@weixiaobao that seriously made me lol. Brilliant video xD Imagine listening to that without seeing the footage XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I enjoy female company

Heyley \o/
<3<3
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

Agreed. Hayleeeeeeeeeey. :3

So yeah, I like your new avatar.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

I'm sexy, hayley's sexy, that must make Blai incredible sexy
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I enjoy female company

I love Hayley more. D:


Also, Blai, how goes your school and you?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

That's because you have yet to see me irl :3

Ehm.. can't we talk about the girls, friends and the parties instead of the actual schoolwork? :oh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I enjoy female company

I want to talk about girls. It's a fun topic which greatly interests me. I just noticed that there's a hot girl in class that seems to be a little lonely. I suspect she's new like me, only that she doesn't have a "gang" she always hangs around with. Next time I'm going to sit next to her and work my charm :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I enjoy female company

Kk.

How many times a week do you go out on dates?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: I enjoy female company

I can answer for him, the same as me, 8. Blai and I have an extra day each week just to go out on dates.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

Kk.

How many times a week do you go out on dates?
Eight :oh

I want to talk about girls. It's a fun topic which greatly interests me. I just noticed that there's a hot girl in class that seems to be a little lonely. I suspect she's new like me, only that she doesn't have a "gang" she always hangs around with. Next time I'm going to sit next to her and work my charm :hurr
Oh, oh, oh, oh, awesome, please share a picture of her if you want to. :3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I enjoy female company

Nice.

Nuno, if she has a hot sister, tell her to move to America. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I enjoy female company

Thank you senpai, I will do my homework and i won't let you down. :shakefist
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Soooo, you got a lot on your hands today with the election and all or are you just a spectator at home? Was never really on the clear about how involved you are in Grön Ungdom.. Oh, and you'll be pleased to hear I voted green. :nod
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai survive Insanity without going insane

Today Imma have a mini-vacation following it at home. And uhm, I'm spokesperson in Kronoberg and contact person for the board in Region East.

Also, yay o/ Maria Wetterstrand ftw. If she'd be the oppositions choice for a PM instead of Sahlin, we'd be way over 50%...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top