Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Umm... Yeah... about her... :scry

She's kinda with another guy now ...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Umm... Yeah... about her... :scry

She's kinda with another guy now ...
It might be mean what I'm about to do.... but here it goes....

I told you so....she was all over you but you were afraid now this is what you get.... :comfort
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Eh I saw it coming when she stopped talking to me completely for a couple of weeks.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Yeah the best way to forget a love is to get a new one I guess.... you should do the same :thumbs
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Working on it xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Eh, it's okay... And yes definatly cheaper... 2k is way less expensive than about 12k
My parents are trying anything they can to help... And yes I am the oldest child...
You and xi0 are both the oldest! Guinea pigs.

Care to explain?
He pisses me off a lot, so I'm not always the most friendly. I'm the only one of my sisters that will stand up for myself (and them too) though, so someone has to be the bitch every once in a while. I was quite well behaved though. u.u I even did a painting for his wife and him, made them a mix, and got him a few records for his record player. That's like... unheard of from me. XD He was kinda like :gwah

Yeah, I really like it :D I guess it kinda is hard to find a job you liked but this is really my first job... I might sell guns in the future :amuse So I guess it's close enough for now.
I worked 11-8 today and for tomorrow it's 11-8 again and sunday is 12-7... So I am going to be dead... But I get two days off in a row :D
I'll most likely be online when you get home tonight, but ,my guess is that you'll want to go to sleep from being at work all day.
Tell me when you sell a gun for the first time!!

Any Idea were you would love to work at?
Anywhere but Kohl's? :derp
I applied at HEB last night, and they called me today and asked a few questions. They'll email me if they want more interviewing. *crosses fingers desperately*

That was quick! :eek
Peer pressure is a wonderful thing.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

You and xi0 are both the oldest! Guinea pigs.
Is there a problem with being the oldest child?


He pisses me off a lot, so I'm not always the most friendly. I'm the only one of my sisters that will stand up for myself (and them too) though, so someone has to be the bitch every once in a while. I was quite well behaved though. u.u I even did a painting for his wife and him, made them a mix, and got him a few records for his record player. That's like... unheard of from me. XD He was kinda like :gwah
Oh, I see xD
Miss.Nonangel Naomi.

I'll most likely be online when you get home tonight, but ,my guess is that you'll want to go to sleep from being at work all day.
Tell me when you sell a gun for the first time!!
You logged off right when I got on... :scry
So I have a sad... I usually don't go to bed after closing untill late.

Anywhere but Kohl's? :derp
I applied at HEB last night, and they called me today and asked a few questions. They'll email me if they want more interviewing. *crosses fingers desperately*
oooohhh Very Very Nice :D
I applied there but my application was declined but good luck with the new job :D

Peer pressure is a wonderful thing.
Well besides the fact this all happened a little over two weeks ago xD

---------- Post added August 23, 2011 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was August 22, 2011 at 11:53 PM ----------

... Who all voted for yes... and who is the one person who voted no? :P
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

you've gotten my hopes up with your musical talents so you defo need to upload something. :notrust
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Right here waiting for the video. XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

It's going to be a bit before I get something up >...>
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Is there a problem with being the oldest child?
Well I have always felt sympathy for the eldest. I mean, there must be so much pressure because you have to set an example and your parents typically place more expectations on you. At least, that's what I think happened with my older sister. Maybe it's not always like that.

Do you have an oldest sibling complex, kdowns?

Oh, I see xD
Miss.Nonangel Naomi.
I'm trying to be a nicer person... But at the same time, I'm attempting to be a more honest person.
I'm finding that the two don't typically coincide well with one another. It's an art I might never grasp. xP

You logged off right when I got on... :scry
So I have a sad... I usually don't go to bed after closing untill late.
I hate it when that happens.
I usually don't go to bed until late... Well, I feel like I'm always up late into the night. It's always a big problem for me during the school year. I hate it when I don't get enough sleep. It really drags me down. Do you have that problem too?

oooohhh Very Very Nice :D
I applied there but my application was declined but good luck with the new job :D
That's too bad. But it turns out that you like Academy, so things worked out nicely.

Well besides the fact this all happened a little over two weeks ago xD
Eh. You know how I am. Seems I'm always a bit behind on the times.

... Who all voted for yes... and who is the one person who voted no? :P
I voted yes, but you probably already knew that.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Well I have always felt sympathy for the eldest. I mean, there must be so much pressure because you have to set an example and your parents typically place more expectations on you. At least, that's what I think happened with my older sister. Maybe it's not always like that.

Do you have an oldest sibling complex, kdowns?
Well my parents always had high expectations of me because I really was smart in elementry were they tested me to put me in the G/T program... From that point I always hated having ADHD or ADD never got tested for it but we all knew I had either one.
I guess I am supposed to be a role model for my siblings but I feel like I've f-d up so many times it isn't even funny.

I'm trying to be a nicer person... But at the same time, I'm attempting to be a more honest person.
I'm finding that the two don't typically coincide well with one another. It's an art I might never grasp. xP
Well the fact that you are attempting to change yourself for the better is an absolute fantastic thing, You have more courage than a lot of people I know for the face that you found a flaw of yourself and you're trying to fix it.
And yes... Honesty and Niceness usually don't coexcist easily..

I hate it when that happens.
I usually don't go to bed until late... Well, I feel like I'm always up late into the night. It's always a big problem for me during the school year. I hate it when I don't get enough sleep. It really drags me down. Do you have that problem too?
I hate it when it happens but I know it probably will happen a lot with having Homework, Work, and other things ... I am expecting it to happen and usually I end up really cranky in the mornings so yes it is a problem with me..

That's too bad. But it turns out that you like Academy, so things worked out nicely.
Yes, which is a great thing to have happened.
Eh. You know how I am. Seems I'm always a bit behind on the times.
Just my fail love life, is all it is :P but I am used to it.
I voted yes, but you probably already knew that.
well I knew this :XD

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

:3c

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Thread Title goes credit to Goldb :3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

The poll :cheez
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I bet Blai voted for no. :fail
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Well I know one vote for No doesn't count because that was my vote :3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Why would you vote note? :gwah
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I voted yes. I was the second yes-sayer! :oh
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Why would you vote note? :gwah
Because I can :amuse

I know BBB, Blai, Naomi, Goldb, and Lala have voted yes I am think Yuki and Phio did also.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

jess and me voted no.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top