Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.
Umm... Yeah... about her...
She's kinda with another guy now ...
Umm... Yeah... about her...

She's kinda with another guy now ...

It might be mean what I'm about to do.... but here it goes....Umm... Yeah... about her...
She's kinda with another guy now ...

That was quick!Working on it xD

You and xi0 are both the oldest! Guinea pigs.Eh, it's okay... And yes definatly cheaper... 2k is way less expensive than about 12k
My parents are trying anything they can to help... And yes I am the oldest child...
He pisses me off a lot, so I'm not always the most friendly. I'm the only one of my sisters that will stand up for myself (and them too) though, so someone has to be the bitch every once in a while. I was quite well behaved though. u.u I even did a painting for his wife and him, made them a mix, and got him a few records for his record player. That's like... unheard of from me. XD He was kinda likeCare to explain?

I'll most likely be online when you get home tonight, but ,my guess is that you'll want to go to sleep from being at work all day.Yeah, I really like itI guess it kinda is hard to find a job you liked but this is really my first job... I might sell guns in the future
So I guess it's close enough for now.
I worked 11-8 today and for tomorrow it's 11-8 again and sunday is 12-7... So I am going to be dead... But I get two days off in a row![]()
Anywhere but Kohl's?Any Idea were you would love to work at?

Peer pressure is a wonderful thing.That was quick!![]()
Is there a problem with being the oldest child?You and xi0 are both the oldest! Guinea pigs.
Oh, I see xDHe pisses me off a lot, so I'm not always the most friendly. I'm the only one of my sisters that will stand up for myself (and them too) though, so someone has to be the bitch every once in a while. I was quite well behaved though. u.u I even did a painting for his wife and him, made them a mix, and got him a few records for his record player. That's like... unheard of from me. XD He was kinda like![]()
You logged off right when I got on...I'll most likely be online when you get home tonight, but ,my guess is that you'll want to go to sleep from being at work all day.
Tell me when you sell a gun for the first time!!
oooohhh Very Very NiceAnywhere but Kohl's?
I applied at HEB last night, and they called me today and asked a few questions. They'll email me if they want more interviewing. *crosses fingers desperately*

Well besides the fact this all happened a little over two weeks ago xDPeer pressure is a wonderful thing.

Well I have always felt sympathy for the eldest. I mean, there must be so much pressure because you have to set an example and your parents typically place more expectations on you. At least, that's what I think happened with my older sister. Maybe it's not always like that.Is there a problem with being the oldest child?
I'm trying to be a nicer person... But at the same time, I'm attempting to be a more honest person.Oh, I see xD
Miss.Nonangel Naomi.
I hate it when that happens.You logged off right when I got on...![]()
So I have a sad... I usually don't go to bed after closing untill late.
That's too bad. But it turns out that you like Academy, so things worked out nicely.oooohhh Very Very Nice![]()
I applied there but my application was declined but good luck with the new job![]()
Eh. You know how I am. Seems I'm always a bit behind on the times.Well besides the fact this all happened a little over two weeks ago xD
I voted yes, but you probably already knew that.... Who all voted for yes... and who is the one person who voted no? :P
Well my parents always had high expectations of me because I really was smart in elementry were they tested me to put me in the G/T program... From that point I always hated having ADHD or ADD never got tested for it but we all knew I had either one.Well I have always felt sympathy for the eldest. I mean, there must be so much pressure because you have to set an example and your parents typically place more expectations on you. At least, that's what I think happened with my older sister. Maybe it's not always like that.
Do you have an oldest sibling complex, kdowns?
Well the fact that you are attempting to change yourself for the better is an absolute fantastic thing, You have more courage than a lot of people I know for the face that you found a flaw of yourself and you're trying to fix it.I'm trying to be a nicer person... But at the same time, I'm attempting to be a more honest person.
I'm finding that the two don't typically coincide well with one another. It's an art I might never grasp. xP
I hate it when it happens but I know it probably will happen a lot with having Homework, Work, and other things ... I am expecting it to happen and usually I end up really cranky in the mornings so yes it is a problem with me..I hate it when that happens.
I usually don't go to bed until late... Well, I feel like I'm always up late into the night. It's always a big problem for me during the school year. I hate it when I don't get enough sleep. It really drags me down. Do you have that problem too?
Yes, which is a great thing to have happened.That's too bad. But it turns out that you like Academy, so things worked out nicely.
Just my fail love life, is all it is :P but I am used to it.Eh. You know how I am. Seems I'm always a bit behind on the times.
well I knew thisI voted yes, but you probably already knew that.






Because I canWhy would you vote note?![]()
