Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Umm, they have absolutely no idea at this point that started it... Anything from a Ciggerite Bud to Arson is being considered.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Well kanda is the best form of badassery there is
:rofl

Umm, they have absolutely no idea at this point that started it..

. Anything from a Ciggerite Bud to Arson is being considered.
Throwing your cigarette butt onto a field during a drought with weather 100 degrees F+ is arson, in my opinion. If you're going to smoke, at least be responsible with your damn cigarette butt. :notrust
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

:rofl



Throwing your cigarette butt onto a field during a drought with weather 100 degrees F+ is arson, in my opinion. If you're going to smoke, at least be responsible with your damn cigarette butt. :notrust
I yelled at my parents long enough that they are putting there butts in old soda cans for now... I should post some of the pictures I've taken
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

You should, can you post them now?

Both your parents smoke? Does it bother you often?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Yeah, I'll probably just post the Pictures that were posted to the Wildfire Page and Youtube Videos.

Yep, Both Parents. Bothers me intensely, I can't be right next to them or I cough out a lung.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Umm, they have absolutely no idea at this point that started it... Anything from a Ciggerite Bud to Arson is being considered.
:worrybunny ok, keep us posted :thumbs

And I wanna see those pics! I can't imagine you yelling at your parents :lmao
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

...do you read DGM, or do you just say you do to get brownie points? :jk
Brownie points, of course :derp

Saying that you read all sorts of shoujo manga gets you all the chicks :lmao
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Brownie points, of course :derp

Saying that you read all sorts of shoujo manga gets you all the chicks :lmao
DGM is Shounen... :fail

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

and Gary, I just looked up Zokaro. Sorry it's been a while since I read fully through DGM
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

I'm planning on finally getting into DGM today; I need to expand beyond my current line-up.

Btw Snow, what's your favourite manga? Can't be arsed to go back and read through the questions sorry :sweat
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Does Snow = Me?

If so, it's easily Full Metal Alchemist :3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Yes Snow is you :D


Informer, ya' no say dadda me Snow me I'll go blame,
A licky Boom Boom Down.


:hee

You know I need to get into FMA, I've never fully read a single chapter :o
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

.... You haven't what? :oh

... You need to get on that ASAP... FMA, has such an amazing Plot, Characters, and a good ending :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

I read the ending chapter on Mangastream once. I've got like ch1-120 somewhere on my computer but I just don't seem to get around to reading it. I'll most probably just buy the volumes and read it from there.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Congrats on winning the Creative Writing contest! Well done, downs. :confetti

You should compose a song and use that lyric. :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Can someone link me to this creative writing thingie please?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

I have, but I was just didn't look around to see that bit. :vbunny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top