Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Sup Kdowns.

No long time no see for you, scumbuddy. :XD

How's life? As in, school? Switched to Uni yet?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Hey Baka!

Really no long long time no see. If I actually didn't lurk in the Mafia Games we are in xD

Life is good, school is lame, switching to Uni the next semester.... And :wtf

ANOTHER KUROKO READER :wtf

I have someone to talk to it about now!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

whats Kuroko about?

Lol KHR chap? WHATS THAT I DONT EVEN :fail
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Kuroko is a Basket Ball Manga. aka a Sports Manga


KHR was :zomg this week
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Kuroko is a Basket Ball Manga. aka a Sports Manga


KHR was :zomg this week
KHR was good? I was facepalmin while reading though... i mean ok Tsunas fight but Enma gettin owned by Varia... Unforgivable :yelling
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

:lmao Kdowns so much more active here than on MS.net huh. :shifty But we shouldn't talk bout it so much, unless we're not both in the game.

yes, Indeed Kuroko was awesome. :XD

lawelett-kun, Kuroko no Basuke is a basketball based shounen sports manga. It's epic. :rofl
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

KHR was good? I was facepalmin while reading though... i mean ok Tsunas fight but Enma gettin owned by Varia... Unforgivable :yelling
I thought KHR was pure Epic especially with Imetsu kicking Tsuna's ass with one punch. Varia will get owned when the rest of Shimon show up.

:lmao Kdowns so much more active here than on MS.net huh. :shifty But we shouldn't talk bout it so much, unless we're not both in the game.

yes, Indeed Kuroko was awesome. :XD

lawelett-kun, Kuroko no Basuke is a basketball based shounen sports manga. It's epic. :rofl
Hey Hey Hey. Don't go around pulling that card, it isn't a nice card to pull. Actually I am more active over there than here. I just am more active in the mish mash thread.

Kuroko is pure epic it's a shame not that many people read it =/
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

well true.... You guys have MS acconts? Add me :XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Wait... You're on Mafiascum?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Hey Hey Hey. Don't go around pulling that card, it isn't a nice card to pull. Actually I am more active over there than here. I just am more active in the mish mash thread.

Kuroko is pure epic it's a shame not that many people read it =/
:rofl

So says the guy who just got prodded.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Hi, boss. How's the day?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Higher goal? Like someone's mouth?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

MS-manga stream i thought hahah nvm :XD

KD whos ur top 5 KHR chars
Top 5
Tsuna
Irie
Reborn
Hibari
and Yamamoto

:rofl

So says the guy who just got prodded.
:pwnge Sorry, I have other games to worry about that are in the last day

Hi, boss. How's the day?
Hello Minion, The Day is good how about you?

Higher goal? Like someone's mouth?
Oh Bene you know me all to well :3c
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Hello Minion, The Day is good how about you?
The day is tiring, sir, the mission is a bit hard this time.
Pardon my boldness, but Minion sounds too weird coz it reminds me of this:

.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

The day is tiring, sir, the mission is a bit hard this time.
Pardon my boldness, but Minion sounds too weird coz it reminds me of this:

.
Tehe Despicable Me :3
You guys are better than that :D

:3c...lower goals are better though:hurr
'Tis is true my good sir :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top